Blessings and the new partner

Heeeelllllloooooo everybody! In bacl again with a new chapter.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Please continue to read and vote for the pairing.

Story start==========

Music blared through a large house in New York. Mimi was waving goodbye to her friends, running down the stairs to meet her Father.

"Daddy!" She yelled with delight.

Mimi's dad hugged her and they drove home. When they got home, Mimi went to her computer, hearing the familiar ping of mail.

She sat down and opened the email, but when she did, a message played and something shot out the computer.

'Please, help....... Before the rose wilts away.' The message played that a few more times before it ended.

Mimi didn't recognize the voice, but it sounded like a weak boy.. She looked at what flew from the computer, only to see a red rose. One petal was black.

She became concerned, and messaged all her friends in Japan. Also, she sent a picture of the rose with the black petal.

Hopefully it had nothing to do Kiseki, she was wrong.

Line break==========

Izzy was paving across the computer room floor, trying to figure out how Kari and Leila went to the digital world, without a computer.

Suddenly, the computer beeped and a message came from the group in the digital world.

Izzy opened the email and read aloud.

"There's a digiegg nearby, we're going to keep cooking." Yolei messaged

Izzy, being to quick to type, asked for them to save him some, but Yolei quickly fixed the typo to 'looking'. Izzy felt a little embarrassed.

Line break=========

Veemon collapsed, his rumbling stomach could be heard for miles. Jun laughed at her blue friend, when she heard her stomach rumble too.

"I guess the body's too honest," she said, pink lightly dusting her cheeks, "I'm feeling kinda hungry too."

Yolei had brought some snacks for the digimon, but with their appetites, it was gone in less than an hour.

"When we find that digiegg im'a turn it into an omelette." Complained Armadillomon.

Kari laughed and Gatomon groaned at their behavior. Kari suggested it was time to bacl for dinner, but something Tk said got their attention.

"Look guys," he shouted pointing towards the lake nearby, "On the other side of the lake, i think it's a restaurant.

The group immediately perked up and ran to get some lunch.

Line break=========

Ken was sitting in his lair, when he heard the soft groaning of his special guest. He smirked and turned to see the guest.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked with fake sincerity, "I hope the restraints are tight enough for you."

The person looked up at their sailor and groaned again, "I promise on my data that the digidestined will defeat you." They said with as much anger as they could muster.

The emperor simple scoffed off the threat. Ken looked back the screens, watching for his most wanted criminal. Leila.

Line break==========

The group was seated and ate what they wanted. Leila on the other hand, ate almost nothing, just a simple cup of hot cocoa.

Jun noticed her adopted sister's light lunch, "Leila," she said, "Aren't you going to eat anymore?"