A new digitude

Heelllllloooooo everyone I'm back with another chpater.
Now for all those reading, I just want to point a few things.

I plan to update on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
If I cant update I'll let ya know
Remember, Daisuke is Kiseki, dont get confused

Please enjoy another chapter of the digimon princess

Story..... Begin======

Kiseki ran towards the computer in hopes of catching the others.

She was supposed to stay home, but she wanted to help. Lets just say the others were shocked to see the girl there.

The digimon were hiding in the computer room in various places, when thier partners arrived after school.

"Kiseki!!!!" Demiveemon cried as he jumped into the girl's arms.

Kari and Tk were happy to see the energetic digimon, but a couple of people were missing.

"Where's Yolei?" Poromon asked

"And where's Cody?" Upamon asked

Kari smiled and answered that they would be there soon. Just as she said that, Kiseki heard footsteps running you the stairs.

"Sorry I'm late," Yolei yelled from down the hall, "I had to pick up some goodies from my family's store."

She ran into the room and held out a store bag with llenty of goodies.

Kiseki, Kari, and Tk agreed that it was a good idea to grab food, since in training digimon were always hungry.

The digimon were nervous at first, "can we eat this?" Patamon wasted no time in digging into the food

He grabbed a juice pouch and showed the other how to eat it. Soon all the digimon, including Demiveemon, who jumped out Kiseki's arms, began eating.

Gatomon watched the greedy digimon, Poromon flying because he ate a spicy drink.

"I hope my first litter isn't like this." She mumbled.

As the digimon ate, everyone was wondering about the youngest of the group. Yolei went to check if the gate was open.

"Has anyone seen Cody today?" Kiseki asked

"Last time i saw him he was still in the lunch room." Yolei replied.

While waiting everyone got bored, so Kiseki suggested seeing if anything was online to watch.

The computer showed a news report on a young boy who just won a computer programing competition.

I'm here at the national computer programing competition to see the results. The winner, boy genius, Ken Ichijouji.

The boy was tall, although he was sitting in a chair. He wore a gray uniform and straight shoulder length plum colored hair.

"There were many successful geniuses out ther and I am humbled to thank the judges for selecting me the winner."

The reporter went on saying Ken's many talents; playing a game of chess while everyone watched, balancing the world's largest checkbook, how he's a champion in judo and soccer.

And not to mention the fact the he's single.

Kiseki was watching, but not the report, she was watching Ken, staring right into his cold eyes.

'Something about him, is cold and dark." She thought.

"I once heard that he was so smart, he gave his teachers homework." A voice said behind us. It was Cody.