A heart's purpose

Heeeeelllllooooo everybody!!!!!! Back again with another chapter. Thank you all so much for giving me 250 readers😁😁😁😁😁😁. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Please continue to follow the story and make it to 300.

Story......... Start.

A cloud of dust blinded the large digimon from view.

"Come on," the digimon said, "Stand up and fight." Around the digimon, were the battered bodies if other digimon, unfortunate to cross paths with him.

The black digimon walked away, his name...... Was Blackwargreymon. And he was looking for his next opponent.

"Is there no one who can challenge me?" He asked, but no response.

"I can hear your heart beating," Daisuke's words echoed in his mind yet again, "come find me when you've made the right decision."

'Why are those words repeating in my head?' He thought. Suddenly, a hoard of mammothmon blocked his path. He looked up to see Arukenimon and mummymon on a nearby rock, high above the ground.

"What a naughty boy, running away from home." Arukenimon said, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Now be a good digimon amd come with us. The master has a few words to say to you." Mummymon added.

Blackwargreymon wouldn't hear any of it. The mammothmon charged at the black knight and prepared to attack. As they went on, Blackwargreymon showed no signs if injuries, not even a scratch.

Arukenimon and mummymon were shocked, suddenly, one by one, four mammothmon vanished into digital dust.

Blackwargreymon continued to destroy them, until nothing was left.

"No matter how many opponents I face, I still feel empty inside." Blackwargreymon thought as he sliced another mammothmon.

Blackwargreymon yelled towards the sky in frustration.

"What caused all this emotion to come from you?" Arukenimon asked with a smirk, "You are no more than a slave, created using control spires to do our master's bidding. You have no feelings."

Blackwargreymon flew off with those words in his head, "What was the cause for this emptiness I feel inside?" He asked himself.

Suddenly, a realization came to mind. The girl from his first battle. The girl who stretched out her hand towards him with a kind smile.

Was that the first rime he felt something? Was she the key to finding that missing piece?...... Or was she the missing piece itself?

So many questions went through his mind, but few answers came along with them.

Line break==========

It was Saturday in the real world and everyone was at Daisuke's house, who was still a little ill.

Her color was back, but her fever was still high. Although she was sick, her smile was as bright as ever.

She sat up on her bed, happy for the company of her friends.

"How are you feeling Daisuke?" Cody asked.

Daisuke patted the boy's head, "I feel a lot better, "she answered, "Thanks a lot for asking."

Jun sat down on Daisuke's bed near her, "Now," she started, "Can you tell us what's happening to you?" Daisuke was shocked by the question.

"The past few times you've used your powers, you've gotten weak or sick. We're all worried about you Dai, tell us what's wrong."