Last Temptation of the Digidestined

Yo what's up everybody?! So far my story has gotten over 400 reads! I want to thank you all who are reading and have read from the beginning.

Now..... Onto the story

Line break==========

Kyubimon and Lionessmon charged at Chernobogmon with fury, but their charge was halted by as Chernobogmon grabbed them by the head.

The two digimon were sent flying as the digidestined and princess watched with worry.

"Jun! Leila! Daisuke!" Tk shouted, "He's too powerful, we need to get out of here before Kyubimon and Lionessmon are turned into fur coats!"

But the three girls didn't move.

"No way will that happen!" Jun yelled.

"As long there's a fighting chance, we won't back down!" Leila yelled.

"I've never quit on my kingdom and I won't start now!" Daisuke yelled, "X-Veemon, my friend, I need you to help in the fight!"

"Of course princess!" The dragon said as he flew into battle.

Kyubimon and Lionessmon got up with the help of X-Veemon.

"We'll never give up Jun!" Kyubimon yelled with determination.

"For our family, friends and home, we'll never back down!" Lionessmon screamed.

The three digimon charged again, only this time, a dull glow surrounded them.

Daisuke smiled as the glow from her hands surrounded the digimon, giving them an extra boost of power.

X-Veemon punched Chernobogmon in the chest, it was more powerful than before, making the dark digimon stagger back a couple of feet.

"It's working." Jun whispered, amazed at her sister's power.

Kyubimon bit the dark digimkn on the arm, leaving behind a scarred set of teeth marks.

"Along with Daisuke's power," Leila said, just as amazed as her sister, "The digimon are getting stronger."

Lionessmon stretched out her paw and clawed the digimon on the chest.

Chernobogmon was pushed back by X-Veemon's V-laser, but crossed his arms in front of him to block some of the attack.

The digimon growled at the sudden increase in their power.

Aarrgh! So you want to play hard ball do you?! Chernobogmon growled.

"Shut that ugly mouth of his Kyubimon!" Jun cried happily.

"Show that jerk what it means to mess with the digidestined!" Leila shouted.

Just as the digimon were about to attack, Chernobogmon stretched out his hands and yelled.

"Dark illusion!"

The entire area was filled with bright light. Daisuke flew over to her sisters and covered them, including herself, ina dome of her own light.

As for the others, they were hit full blast from the attack, trapping them in a perfect illusion, their eyes going white.

Line break======

Tk went first. He walked into his illusion, expecting a normal dinner with his mother, when he noticed that there were guests at the table.

"Hey mom," Tk said, "Sorry I'm late."

He looked at the dining the dining table and saw his father and older brother Matt smiling at him.

"Hey there son, just in time for dinner." His father said, "Your mom made your favorite goulash."