Old Reliable and Daisuke's power

Hello all those reading. Thank you for coming back to another chapter.

I should warn you that I won't be updating for at least a week. But please, be patient when waiting for the next chapter.

Only a couple more chapters till the pairing poll will be open, please have a choice and only vote once.

Enjoy

Line break=====story start

The snow fell hard in the digital world, as enslaved digimon continued to work on building a new prison.

The digimon emperor stood with his whip in hand, "Master wear this it's cold." A voice by his feet said.

The small digimon was holding a coat in its small hands. The emperor kicked the digimon, "Leave me alone, wormmon!" The emperor yelled.

A digimon fell in both pain and exhaustion the emperor was aboit to use his whip, when someone else caught it.

"Leave him alone." Yelled a seal like digimon, "Can't you see they're tired and need rest? I have the nerve to use this whip on you."

The emperor was furious, he kicked the digimon to the ground and yelled to the others that whoever could destroy the digimon would get a special prize.

All the other digimon rallied up and started attcking the rebellious digimon.

The seal like digimon fell to the ground, bruises and injuries covering him head to tail.

The emperor smiled and gave the gizamon their prizes......brand new dark rings. Each ring latched itself onto the gizamon's neck, their eyes red from the power of the ring.

They left amd continued their work, while the rebelliois digimon lay there in the snow.

Slowly the digimon got up, despite his pain, he climbed up a nearby hill. He then crawled over to a nearby tv.

"Joe." He called to the tv weakly.

Line break=======

In the real world, a boy heard the familiar screech of his digivice.

"Gomamon!" He said, surprised by the signal.

"Hey Joe are you ready for that big anatomy test today?" A kid asked, "Sorry," joe quickly replied, "I remembered that I forgot to remember something."

Then he quickly ran to the middle school computer room.

Line break=======

The bell just rang and kiseki was walking towards the computer room, when she spotted Cody walking down the stairs.

"Cody," she said, "where are you going?"

Cody looked up at Kiseki from the stairs, "Kiseki, hi, sorry but I have keep practice today with my grandpa."

Kiseki smiled and watched him leave for practice. Just as he left, Kari came up and they both walked to the computer room.

When they arrived, Yolei and Tk were already there, getting ready to leave for the digital world.

"What's going?" Asked Kari, "We just got a distress signal from Jun," amswered Tk, "she says that the emperor enslaved more digimon in the snow region."

All the digidestined and digimon looked at the signal area, it was coming from a black square on the map.

"I imagine that if the emperor keeps going loke this, the entire digital world will be his in amtter of months, maybe even weeks." Kiseki said with a hint of sadness in her voice.