The Dark Gate

To what's up everybody?! Once again I'm back with another chapter.

Thanks for reading my story, this story has been stuck in my head for ages and finally i can get it out there for any digimon and fanfiction fans.

Please enjoy this chapter and the others to come.

Let's begin.

Line break============

The truck stopped in front of a devilsh looking digimon. Jun and the digimon were standing on top of the truck, waiting for the right moment to saved their friends and sister.

"Hahahahaha," the new digimon laughed, "Sorry to interrupt your little field trip, but you have something i want."

Veemon thought about the digimon in the street, when he finally xame up with an answer.

"That's Daemon and he's no ordinary digimon," the blue dragon said, "He's a powerful dark digimon. His evil inferno can really turn up the heat in a battle."

Jun growled in frustration, "This guy's scarier than my great aunt Martha." She said.

The door to the passenger seat opened and Oikawa stepped out.

"I suggest you give me what i want." Daemon said, Oikawa simply smiled.

"First of all i want to express what an honor it is to see you in person, and i would love to help you, "Oikawa said happily, yet calmly, "But I'm afraid i don't know what you're talkimg about."

"Don't play dumb with me," Daemom growled, "I know you have the dark spore, now give it to me or i will take it." Daemon said, his anger reaching its peak.

The digimon and human on the truck wondered what the dark spore was, and why Daemon qanted it in the first place. But those thoughts were pushed aside until later, right now they needed to focus on saving theri friends, sister and the other children in the truck.

Jun quickly reached for her communicator and typed an email to the Tk.

Line break========

"Hey i just got an urgent email from Jun," Tk sais as he read the email, "She says that she's come across something big at Highton View Terrance. She needs our help!"

Tk leaned closer to the driver, "Hey Jim, we need to head to Highton View Terrance."

Jim complied with the instructions and headed towards Highton View Terrance.

"I'm scared Tk," Cody said, "I don't want to hurt another digimon."

Tk frowned, "Come on Cody, we have to fight for Daisuke and Ken. They could be in a lot of trouble right now. You don't want them to get hurt do you?"

Cody shook his head, Sam placed a hand on the small boy's shoulder ams smiled, "Don't be afraid to hurt when it's for protecting the one's you care about Cody."

Meanwhile in the air, Yolei, Kari and Gatomon rode Aquilamon to Highton View Terrance.

Line break==========

Leila and their mother were sitting on the couch, waiting for their sisters and daughters to return home safely.

Suddenly, Leila let out a painful gasp, she grabbed her chest in the pain and fell off the couch to the ground.

Mrs. Motomiya quickly went to her adopted daughter and held her in comfort.

"This is the fourth time in the past 45 minutes," She whispered to Leila, "Can You feel Daisuke's pain too Leila?"