Welcome ... to our new maid

"What the fuck are we doing in a small ass village like this? What huge ass bounty is out here Kakuzu?"
"Hidan. I will kill you."
"How many times do I got to tell you I'm immortal! You can't kill me."
"Shut up."
"This is boring ass fuck!"
Kakauzu stopped walking and turned around to face Hidan.
"Wait here and keep your mouth shut. I don't need you ruining anything."
"Alright alright damn." Hidan trailed off.
Kakuzu walked into a place for bounties and met with some guys in the dark.
"Where's the money?" One spoke.
Kakuzu handed him the money with a growl. Another counted it and nodded. Two more guys came out of the dark with a huge bag.
"No one can ever know we gave this to you. I trust you can keep it a secret." One said while the other two dragged the bag over to Kakuzu.
"If you want me to keep my mouth shut that'll be 2 grand."
"I told you we couldn't trust the Akatsuki!"
The leader brought out some money from his robe.
"Please leave now. In silence."
Kakuzu swung the bag over his shoulder and stuffed the money in his cloak somewhere walking out.
"What's in the bag?" Hidan asked.
"Our new maid."

Later at the base
"How long is she going to be asleep?" Deidara asked.
"I don't see a fucking point in having a maid that's not cleaning .....Or pleasing me."
"I'm surprised you haven't fucked the bag yet." Said Kisame.
"At least I can get some. Your fish ass cums salmonella."
"You kill and fuck everything Hidan."
"How nice of you to join in Deidara. Is all that morning wood a little too hard for you?"
"Shut up." Sasori and Kakuzu told Hidan.
Itachi removed the bag the girl was in.
"Where's Pein and Zetzu?" Asked Kakuzu.
"They left." Replied Itachi.
"Why aren't you dead yet? You can't see."
"I'm still here because unlike you I am useful. Even without my sight."
"Look she's moving." Said Deidara preventing further conflict.
"Welcome to the Akatsuki." Said Pein walking into the room. He grabbed her hand and brought her to his office.