Breakfast

Kisame and Itachi were gone I guess. Maybe on some type of mission. I opened the fridge and luckily for me there was lots of breakfast foods so I just decided to make them all. I closed the fridge and saw a note.
It told me how every member liked their food and at the bottom it said From Itachi. He really is a life saver.
"Welp I better get started!"
Not too long after I started cooking Deidara came behind me and kissed my neck.
"So you like wearing things like this?"
He played with rim of the skirt and felt up my ass.
"No panties either? You wanted me to come on here and fuck you didn't do?" He inserted two fingers and moaned into my ear. "Mmm tell you wore this so that I could fuck you baby."
'Why the hell was he so fucking sexy!!!'
I bent over the stove so he could touch me better and started moaning quietly. "Awh you're sooo wet."
"Mm ohhhh~ Fuck me Deidara! Please fuck me~!"
"Those are the words of a bad girl. Are you a bad girl or a good girl? I can't give it to you if you're a bad little girl."
"I'm a good little I promise!" My voice was really high now. He moved deeper inside and-and ohhh fuck it just felt so good! He took out fingers rubbing my clit then put them inside mouth. I swirled my tongue all over and between his fingers then he took them out putting them inside his mouth. Fuck I was sooo wet! My wet lips (face lips) were puffy and pouty and he ran his fingers over them.
"Your pancakes are going to burn."
"Oh shit!"
He laughed and then left.
I was so occupied I didn't even notice someone was watching the whole time.