Bondage

I shouts of protest were muffled by the cloth in my mouth. Kisame and Kakazu were carrying me to the kitchen table against my will. With Konan's command they tied me up, strapping me down. The table was so cold against my hot skin.

They started groping different parts of my body until Konan said stop. She looked at them like Pein would if he were here right now.
"This is my little game. If you want to play, you have to play my way."
"And how do you want us to play?" Kakazu asked slightly irritated since he can't touch me.
Konan slowly step to him and look straight into his eyes. "On your knees bitch."
She turned towards Kisame and looked at him as if to say "you too bitch."
Surprisingly they both listen.
Konan then got on top of me and started to hump my pussy. I was trying hard not too moan but I couldn't help myself. She pulled at my nipples and motioned for the boys to kill and lick her feet.
She threw her head back and humped me harder and started smacking my tits.
She seemed so upset with me but I don't know why. All I could thing about was this sharp but pleasurable smack to my soft tits.
"Get up." She grabbed onto my ropes and pulled on them till they came undone. I was fully naked and scared of what she'd do next. Konan and Kisame surround me so that I can't run while Kakazu rubs Konan from behind.
Kisame grabs my face gently and kisses me softly then whispers it's okay into my ear. For awhile I'm comfortable and warm in his arms until a feel pain on my ass.
Konan smacks my ass again and again and again. "I knew you liked it rough you slut." She chuckles and taunts me using my own ass.
Kisame is biting my neck saying sweet things in my ear and it's making me even wetter. I start to feel his hand rubbing my pussy but I look behind me when I hear Konan moaning.
At this point, Kisame is standing tall, I'm pushed against his check while Konan is leaning on my ass and Kakazu is behind her.
I take one took and see this long black tail come out of Konan and back to Kakazu. He sees me looking back and the black tail goes in Konan but this time me and her both feel it.
I start gripping onto Kisame's neck trying to keep my body and Konans up so we don't collapse while Kakazu fucks our pussies.
"Fuck." I moan sensually. Kisame starts biting my nipples and pulls my hair while Kakazu pulls Konans hair back. I feel the rubbing become faster as Konan starts smacking my body again. We are all having such hot sex that our bodies start sweating and we are dripping wet.
"Kakazu!" Konan and I moan at the same time.
Konan starts kissing my back and shoulders whike occasionally licking. I have tears in my eyes because I'm so close to cumming and I can't wait to squirt everywhere.
I'm so close now I hold onto Kisame but he pulls away from me. His face is one of concentration and eventually we all stop. The door to the hideout opens and Pein returns home.
Pein immediately looks to us but he's not really making contact with anyone.
Konan falls to her knees. "Pein I-"
"Enough." He takes my hand and walks me out the base. On the way out, I see Hidan shocked at what happened.