Pep Talk and Deliveries

"See now that's how you pleasure a girl."
"But I thought she was supposed to cum at the end.."
"It's not the end just yet Sasori." Deidara smirked. "That way when she does cum it'll be an explosion! She'll burst because she's been holding in all that cum. Her body is begging for more not that it knows I can do stuff like that. She can't help but want me. Her mind is set out on it."
"When did you become so experienced? You're a virgin just like me."
"Sasori there's a hot maid! In OUR base! I'm just taking advantage of the situation. Who knows how long she'll be here."
"You should....ya know, go talk to her."
"....."
"Don't be all creepy either."
"I am not creepy!"
"Sasori you barely come outside this room and when you do it's in the middle of the night when all the lights I turned off. Plus your face is so bland! You never smile."
"Fine then I'll walk around in the dark smiling." Sasori said joking.
"Hey why don't you come out when she finishes breakfast."
"....."
"I'll take that as a yes!"

20 minutes later
"Welp! I got hard boiled, scrambled, sunny side up, etc etc!"
"Damn it smells so good !" Yelled Hidan from the living room.
"Hey bitch! Bring me and Kakuzu a plate the way I told you to!"
'Gosh dammit!'
I saw Deidara walking out and went over to him.
"Could you help me with something?"
"Yeah, what do you need help with?"
I got on my hands and knees.
"Could you put those two plates right there on my back?"
"Uhm..."
Getting in front on him a red haired boy grabbed the plates and put them on my back.
'Wait! There's more of these guys!?'
"Hey!! I'm starving bitch!"
"Duty calls." I nodded at them and crawled slowly over to Hidan. I slowly turned around the corner of the couch making sure I didn't bump into anything.
"Finally she arrived!"
"Here's your food sorry for the slow service."
"You hear that old man? I trained her. Now hand us the food."
'How the fuck!?'
"H-Hidan please!"
"Ok ok calm down I'm fucking kidding!" He grabbed the plates and I stood up until he put his feet on me.
"Hey don't get up until I can't see you anymore. I always wanna see the pretty little face of your near the ground until I say other wise. Now get the fuck outta here."
I crawled away but looked back suddenly getting conscious of my naked ass. Kakuzu was staring at me. Hidan looked at him and laughed. I kept crawling until I made it to the kitchen.
"I didn't even know someone as old as you could still get and erection."
"Shut up."