Photoshoot

I walked into a room of darkness. My footsteps were the only sounds in the room but I had a strong feeling that I wasn't alone.
"Who's there?"
I stared at nothing and started to leave until someone shifted in the dark. No one answered and this was getting creepy. I ran for the exit but tripped on something. When I stood my leg was cut and bleeding.
"Don't try to run. If you run you'll be in more pain."
I didn't say anything I just accepted my fate.
The stranger got closer to me but I still couldn't make out there voice.
"It's me Sasori. I can help you."
Memories of him touching me came into my mind. He picked me up and brought me to a room I never saw before. The room was dimly lit, a little cool and had a couple finished puppets sitting against the wall. He sat me on the bed and cleaned my wound.
"No one goes in that room." His voice was light. "I was testing out my new puppets when you entered and then you tripped on one of my strings."
I smiled not knowing what to say. I was embarrassed, did he forget our last encounter?
He was kneeling in front of me with such a straight face.
"I keep it cold in here for my puppets."
"I see, they look so cool. You made all of them?"
He stood up and looked at the dolls. I couldn't see his face anymore and looked down waiting for a reply when I saw that my nipples were coming through my shirt.
So that's why he brought up the cold temperature.
"So did you make them?" I asked, trying not to give my nipples more attention.

Sasori's POV
Deidara told me not to talk about my dolls but she's the one asking. I guess you could say I made them. I did add enhancements to each puppet but they all used to be alive. Maybe I shouldn't tell her that.
"How's your leg?"
"Oh it feels fine now."
I nodded. Her breasts were very perky. Would she let me touch them again? I can't feel anything but her facial expressions are enough, I get this rare feeling when I look at her and listen to her moan.
"Was that you in Pein's room?"
I turned around facing her.
"Yes it was."
"Oh."
She put her head down. I don't know what to do or say. Maybe I should let her rest.
She stood up with her head down and took of her shirt, her panties and socks.
That feeling, it's coming back to me.
She got closer and leaned her naked body against mines. I said the first thing that came to my mind.
"I have oils for my wood. It's good for skin too."
She laughed and asked where they were. I pointed and she walked to my closet bending over. My eyes were fixed on her every movement.
"Come here."
She shivered bending over and turned around.
"Your body is so perfect. May I take pictures of it."
She blushed and looked away. "Um sure."

End of POV
"How should I pose?"
"I want you to look naughty. Look guilty for being with so many men but still horny because you like how it feels."
Sasori walked closer and touched my pussy making me lift my head and moan.
Click. Next he laid me down and played with my nipples, flicking them with his tongue.
Click.
"You like this. You like being touched and fucked by the Akatsuki. And you like me too."
He grabbed my hair and brought me to my knees on the floor. He came to the floor as well and stuck his tongue out. He nodded at me, I guess waiting for me to do the same. I stuck out my tongue too and leaned forward closing my eyes.
Click. Click. Click.
He stood back up and looked towards a wall. I heard a couple of clicks and then he turned back around.
"Since you came I had this feeling. I get it every time I see you naked and even more when you're being pleasured."
He pushed his cloak to the side revealing a wooden dildo attachment.
"I won't feel anything but I don't need to. Seeing your expressions are enough and with my camera I can look at them all the time. Please, come here and use me. Use me to pleasure yourself. Lose yourself in my art." He gestured to his dick.
"This is all yours. Go crazy."