Wake Up Call

I felt their hot semen fly over my face and drip onto my lips and eye. I peaked open the eye that didn't have cum over it. Kisame and Itachi still had their dicks in their hand and were breathing hard.
Flashback
Still asleep I had no clue what was happening on the bed beside mines.
Itachi crawled into Kisame's bed and hugged him. Kisame woke up and looked down at Itachi's messy loose hair. He hugged him back. A couple minutes later Kisame started to feel Itachi sucking on his nipple. Reaching down Kisame grabbed Itachi's dick and stroked the top of his shaft with his thumb. Itachi moaned. His mouth was open and his tongue was flicking the blue nipple. They turned their heads to heard shift in my sleep. Knocking the sheets off me some. They got up and quickly went over to the bed I was laying in. Itachi slide the sheets off my leg and Kisame guided my striped panties from around my legs and ankles. Itachi dove down into my cunt and ate me out softly so I wouldn't wake up. He looked into Kisame's eyes and winked. Kisame responded with a short laugh showing off his pointy white teeth. He got off the bed and went to their nightstand full of different sex toys.
"Did you take a shower last night?" He asked, voice quiet. And looked at Itachi.
He nodded now using his middle finger to play with my lips.
Kisame grabbed the glass dildo and walked back over to the bed.
"Get two Kisa." Itachi said quietly.
He smacked his ass.
"Next time get up yourself."
He grabbed a black one this time and came back again. He handed the black one to Itachi and got on the edge of the bed. He spread Itachi with one hand and used the other wet his fingers and ran them over Itachi's ass who went back to eating me. Now that Itachi's ass was wet and grabbed the dildo and spit on it then slowly pushed it into his ass.
"Ahh Kisa~" he sucked in air sharply and moaned as softly as he could. Kisame wet faster and started grabbing and pulling on Itachi's ass. He looked up still moaning at me, and noticed I was starting to wake up. He crawled on top of me and covered your mouth. Now you were awake and couldn't believe what was happening. Kisame saw the look on my face and laughed.
I looked back at Itachi who tried controlling his moans.
"J-just go with it."
He said and rubbed his dick over my cunt.
"You'LL ah~ like iiit. You're already weTAH~ Kisa~"
Itachi pushed his dick into my ass and the dildo in my pussy and started to move slowly. He looked back a Kisame who had his 10 inches in Itachi now instead of the dildo. All three of us were now moaning and sweating. Itachi spread his legs over me and Kisame took the new room in Itachi's ass and filled it with his dick. He fucked him hard then pulled out. He walked over the bed and stood over us. Itachi leaned sat up and brought me with him. He fucked me with the dildo as I rubbed his dick covered with my cunt juice and licked over his nipples as he licked Kisame's balls. A few moments later they both stood up leaving my body and put the tips of their dicks over my face jerking off.
End of flashback
"Told you you'd like it." Itachi winked while Kisame grabbed his ass and my covered nipple.