Just You and Me

The bathroom was filled with steam from the hot water pouring out the shower head. Deidara let his hair fall down and soak up the water before adding shampoo and washing it.
From afar Sasori watched Deidara as the water hit his body and washed off the soap. His blonde hair clung to his body... honestly Deidara looked beautiful. Sasori walked forward with a towel around his waist and knocked on the glass.
Deidara flinched in Surprise and turned around to see the adorable and curious red head.
"I knew you were a stalker but this is getting ridiculous", Deidara joked.
Sasori only smiled. "May I join you?"
"Of course you can."
Even though people saw Sasori as a traitor and a criminal he was still young. He is curious and quiet and he loves to study things.
"You can come closer to me Sasori."
Surprisingly he listened and stood underneath the shower head letting the water pour over him. "The water is very calming when you stand like this."
Deidara stepped closer to Sasori so the water could fall over his head. He tilted Sasori's head up and softly dragged his lips over Sasori's jaw.
"I don't want sex Deidara."
"I don't either. But I do want to kiss you."
Deidara leaned in and Sasori held onto him. Together they clung and drenched themselves under the water and kissed again and again. Sasori's hands got lower till they grazed Deidara's backside.
"I just want to stay like this."
The water around them vibrated and bounced off of the things around them. It ringed in Deidara's ears and created a sensual atmosphere, that and the fact that he was naked and holding onto another naked man.
"It's just you and me Sasori. We can stay like this as long as you want."