My True Form

I was afraid of what Pein was going to do with me. He looked angry and his grip on me was tight.
"Pein is was Konan's idea. She was mad at me for some reason I didn't- I would never upset you."
I was tripping over my words trying to explain what happened. I didn't want to die.
Pein suddenly picked me up and started running through the trees. Multiple hazy figures of orange started running beside us until we ended up in a cave. I opened my eyes to see Pein standing in front of a giant statue that looked like a monster.
"This is what I built. This is my power and you question me. You question my authority and most of all my self control."
I stayed on the floor looking up at him. I didn't know what to say.
"I thought having a women would create order in the Akatsuki. I thought women were supposed to create order and run things behind the scenes. But you have your ass sprawled out for all to see. You are an embarrassment."
"Pein." I started feeling my aura turn black at the truth of his words. "I-"
I growled uncontrollably. I looked down and saw my skin turn black, my hair grew long and was the color of the night, I grew nails long nails and looked up a Pein with a smirk.
He squinted his eyes at me as I stood up. "Obito wouldn't be very happy with the way I've been treated."
I sensed his six paths watching us from different parts of the cave.
"Oh dont get quiet now. Are you silent because you feel my chakra? You feel my power for once?"
I slipped off my Akatsuki robe to reveal the seal on my chest.
"This is my true form. The cursed kunoichi that was forced to live out her life in a weak women's body."
"You are Teki the Hebi."
I bowed. "In the flesh."
"What do you want with the Akatsuki you snake?"
I pretended to be offended. "All I want is an orgy." I whispered in his ear.
He glanced at me from behind him and his six paths surrounded us.
"Let's get started."