Deidara

"Hey! You down there!" I heard someone yell. Who's talking to me? And what type of bird is that?! It's bigger than any bird I'd ever seen. I started flying in circles around me and I heard that voice again.
"I'm talking to you down there!"
I pointed to myself dumbly.
"Yes you !!" He flew down and walked up to me. And immediately I noticed is cloak.
"Ah shit ..." I whispered.
"Were you trying to run away?"
I didn't say anything. I just looked at him.
"Hey it's alright I won't hurt you. But you can't run away. Someone at the base will track you down and kill you. You know too much about us. So you need to come back with me."
"The guy with the silver hair and pink eyes threw me out. His name was hi something Hitan?"
"Well he's not leader-Sama so he doesn't make decisions like that. Now we really should go before you get killed because that's what'll happen if you don't hop on. My bird .."
I took his hand and we walked back to his giant white owl bird. It took off and we were hush in the sky! I grabbed onto Deidara and did not look down.
Deidara smiled lightly and held me back. He was actually kinda cute too. I looked up and he was staring down at me. I started thinking of things that I probably shouldn't .... I just couldn't help myself. I kissed him. His lips were so soft. I could taste the sweetness from his heart to his lips. He wasn't like the others and later on I'll ask why but now isn't that time. I put my hands into his Akatsuki cloak and felt his skin through his fishnet. I started moving down but he just lifted my chin and made me continue kissing him. I started to play with my boobs, squeezing them firmly then moving his thumbs over my nipples. I moaned in his ear and the wind made his long blonde bush against my face. That made me moan too. He took my bra off and threw it.
"Hey wait!" I Said watching my bra get lost on the ground.
He kissed and licked my neck.
"It's not like you're going to need it."
I blushes and went to kiss him again but he stopped.
"We're here. Fix yourself up and you need to apologize to Hidan. He looked at my boobs through my shirt. Maybe I shouldn't have thrown your bra.."
He walked inside and I followed behind him. During all this I forgot about the food.  Fuck me...
"Wait! Uhm what's your name?" I asked him.
"I'm Deidara." He said and then left.