Six Paths

Pein took of his robe and started kissing me while one of his paths, the human path, started to rub my pussy from behind.
I got more into my kiss with Pein and he matched my energy by grabbing onto me and holding me closer. The other paths started undressing and watching us while Pein and the human path were groping me.
It wasn't long before I was bending over and moaning for more. Pein and his other paths started rotating and taking turns with my mouth while I held onto them for support. I looked behind me to see his human path smiling and pounding into me while I drooled on the tip of his Asura path.
Naraka switched with Human. He sat me on top of him, reverse cowgirl style, and started fucking me while I rode him.
I could feel every part of Pein and I reached my arms out bringing in the closest Path to kiss me. While Pein and Preta took turns kissing me,  his animal path, Ajisai started rubbing my clit.
I twitched uncontrollably on Narakas dick but he just held me tighter and fucked deeper.
Ajisai started licking my clit and his Human path starts jerking off over my stomach. Asura joined him and we all moaning together trying to get each other to cum.
I felt myself getting closer and Pein noticed.
"Come here." He said in his deep voice.
The paths slowly detached themselves from me and let me go to Pein.
I looked up at him innocently and begged him to finger me till I came on his fingers. I laid down on his human path who cuddled me softly while Pein fingered me brutally. I felt my eyes role back and my mouth open wide.
Preta out his fingers into my mouth while Ajisai started holding onto my waist and kissing my tits.
I felt myself getting closer until Pein took his fingers out me letting my pussy squirt over his fingers and arms.
I hand out my arms to him returning back to how I normally look and he took me in.
"I'm Orochimaru's sister." I said before I fell asleep.
"Tell Tobi we have a snake in our midst Zetsu."
His plant body slowly went back into the ground and disappeared.