Distracted

At the market you all separated. It had been so long since you've been outside! Let alone near other people! You were drawn by about every shop and wanted to stop but Itachi took your hand leading you to another shop. He seemed as if he was looking for something.
"Itachi?" You called
At first he didn't look at you, he just kept looking at something else. Then he turned towards you and smiled softly.
"Do you want some ice cream?"
He walked over to the ice cream shop with you in his hands. You both ordered them sat down. There was a guy oddly dressed with a small scroll in his back pocket. You wouldn't have noticed this any other time but for some reason this guy was staring at you both. Itachi didn't pay any mind which was weird.
"Hey Itachi I-!" You felt something warm yet cool on your lips
'Whyyy is he kissing me!?'
The kiss was a satisfying. And Itachi pulled away only to make his way to your neck.
'This is a public place! Why aren't you stopping him!?'
"Stay calm."
'Wait what?'
"He's a spy. Sent to get information on the Akatsuki. He's supposed to be meeting with one of Sasori's spy's. We are only here to make sure that that spy doesn't make it to him. That's what the others are doing.
'Damn just when I thought the famous sexy Itachi Uchiha liked me .... WAIT !!
I think I have an idea!'
You put your hand on his thigh and kisses him again. He was caught off guard, and when you started to part he brought you closer. His kiss was sooo good you let a moan slip and eventually the guy y'all were supposed to be watching left.
"Dammit. I got distracted too easily."
"Can't we just follow him?" You asked.
"No. He'll suspect us."
"Then what do we do?"
"We leave. Hidan and Kakuzu will take care of him."
"But the other guy never came. There's no need to kill him."
Itachi just glanced at you then took your hand and walked you back to the base.