Meditation

"Uhm Pein is this really going to work?"
He combs through his wet hair and sighs.
"You can learn how to meditate yourself if you'd like."
"No no. I'm just- well it's you and me in a bath... together. I thought this meditation would be more like closing eyes and sitting cross legged. Not bathing together."
"You need to relax. That's what he's here for."
I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. It was a guy with orange hair, eyes, and piercings. He looked like Pein.
"Remove her towel."
I could feel my body tense up. His hands were cold while he slid off my towel.
Pein stood up and held out his hand. His... everything was showing. I was nervous, but the other Pein put my hand in his and both of us were getting into the bath.
"Sit between my legs. Back facing me."
I nervously turned around trying not to show my bare ass.
"Oh poor girl. You're so tense. I'm here to take care of now. Relax so I can massage your shoulders and sides. How's the water? It may be a little hot but that's only to make you comfortable."
His voice. Peins voice is so calming. I melted right into his touch. Shivers went up and down my spine, between my legs.
Pein laughed lightly. "Try not to move so much."
I blushed feeling embarrassed that I was getting turned on.
The Pein in front of me nodded and started to squeeze water from the rag onto my body. "Now the soap Pein."
He nodded and started to wash my chest and neck. Nothing sexual besides the fact that we were all naked and in a bath.
Pein stopped massaging me and I immediately became upset.
"Would you like diced cheese? Strawberries?"
I turned my head to face him and to see if there was actually food, when I turned I saw another Pein. They had the same features but none were exactly the same. Three more like the others came towards the bath. They all had bath towels loosely around their waist.
"Today we will serve you. Make you comfortable. Help you relax. They all kneeled except the two in the bath.
"Eat the fruit. Meditate with us." They said in unison.