Like Silk

Yesterday replayed again and again in my mind until I burnt the eggs .. for a second time. After I successfully finished breakfast I walked around the halls of the Akatsuki hideout looking for everyone.
"This is so odd.."
Soon I became frightened. They won't be able to survive without breakfast! Hidan will eat them all! Then I heard noises. Like furniture being scraped against the floor.
What is that?
I opened the door and there I saw. It was Konan and Pein. Her frame, hid between the wall and Peins bare back and ass, was still very noticeable. I never knew she had so many curves, that her body was very fit and sexy.
Quickly my voyeur deeds were cut short as the door was shut softly. Deidara stared at me concerned.
"They do that time to time."
My face was blushing. With what I just saw and the way Deidara's face was so close to my own my face grew hotter.
"I-I'm going to take a bath." I whipped around and scurried off towards my bedroom. I'm so embarrassed!
"Oh goodness!" I clapped my hands over my red cheeks. Sinking into the hot bath water I slowly slid my delicate fingers over my plush lips. My eyebrow began to twitch and afterwards I carried on. Gently I parted them touching a more softer part of my body. My bead of pleasure and sensitivity. I decided to keep my nerves and traveled further to my smaller folds that felt like silk in the water. I waved my finger back and forth sliding the rest of my body into the bath until it my covered chin.
My mouth parted to let out a light moan as I imagined Pein in me and not in Konan. It was clear that Pein was dominant, a true predator from how he fucked her. The way the dim light in his room made his sweat glimmer and shine, revealing all his tight muscles. Then Konan, her lips dry from her breath, drool on only certain parts of her bottom lip. Her mouth was stuffed with what I imagine to be black lace panties.
My body shivered and whatever went through it went straight to my pussy as I moaned louder.
"Pein." I moaned out. I wriggled my silk folds harder. My eyes lit up and I opened my mouth as if he was stuffing my mouth with my panties. I nodded up and down as he fucked me. I let drool drop onto my chest like she did and started to smile at my own horniness.
"Yes!" I shouted, shoving two fingers into myself.
A knock was at the door and then someone entered. I stopped immediately and turned to face whoever it was interrupting me.
"Konan!" Oh my gosh she was naked! She only smiled as she noticed my shocked face.
"Please come out the bath. I don't want your skin to shrivel."
I followed her directions and stood up, partially blocking her from my wet body. She grabbed a near by towel and held it up waiting for me to step out. When I stood in front of her she let the towel drop.
I've never been in a situation like this before I didn't know what she would do to me. She guided me to turn, my back facing her and when I did she pressed herself against me. Her big boobs, perked nipples against my back. My ass, grazing her pussy. I think I became a little wet, I'm not a lesbian I don't understand.
"I won't do any thing to you. Yet. For now I'll braid your hair he likes it that way. So we stood that way for awhile long but it wasn't too bad. It actually calmed me down it was like girl time. Suddenly she squeezed me and leaned forward till I fell on my hands and knees.
"You saw." She giggled. "You saw it and you want it from him too. And he wants you, well both of us."
She was sitting on me ! Like I was some horse. She groped my ass and I squeaked I could feel her rubbing herself on me!
"Please." I said nervously.
The weight was lifted and a towel was thrown over me as she left me on all fours.
"What was that!"