Market

After he got all cleaned up Kisame looked at you.
"Just because Itachi let you sleep late doesn't mean the other will. You should hurry and make breakfast."
"Right."
Walking to the kitchen you started thinking to yourself.
'Well I've been sexually assaulted for like a week now. More action than I have ever gotten I mean before this it was nothing.'

Your POV
Looking at the kind piece of paper Itachi left as a cooking guide, I got started. A little while after I saw the same red haired guy Sasori.
"Good morning Sasori." I smiled. He looked so young!
"I don't eat so don't cook any food for me unless I ask you to."
"Oh um alright. Are you sure you don't want to eat ?"
"I don't need to eat." He Said again grumpy.
"Ok .."
I went back to cooking. Now I was on to Itachi's food. He had a very normal plate compared to everyone else. Eggs and bacon. Simple. While scrambling I heard someone else approach. Hidan. I put my fork down and turned towards him.
"Good morning Hidan!"
He looked at me and walked over. He leaned on me and didn't say anything back so I just went back to cooking.
"You ok Hidan."
He looked tired as hell!
"Mhm yeah. I stayed up all night at this strip club."
"Ohhh. You should splash cold water on your face. You'll wake up just as long as it's super cold."
"Yeah? I'll go do that." He looked at me and kissed my neck. Then he just pushed me a bit I guess to show he wasn't going soft anytime soon.
After that all the plates were done  and everyone came out to eat. Even Pein.
"Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasori and Itachi. You'll be going to the market."
He looked at me and handed Itachi a paper.
"This is what you two will be buying. The rest of you know why you're there."
He left not giving me a second glance which made me feel a little sad.
"We leave in 10 minutes." Said Itachi.