Dress Up

I followed Kisame to their room. It was the first door to the right. The layout was pretty much just one hall with 2 doors on each side of the wall. And if you walked past those doors and kept walking straight you would see another door.
'I don't know who that belongs to thought.'
Walking in I figured there would be a couch or something but instead it was just some mashed up blankets on the floor and four pillows.
Kisame saw the unhappy look on my face.
"It's either this, or you sleep in the living room and get raped."
Happily I skipped over to the pile.
"Have a blessed and goodnight sleep you two!"
Before I fell asleep I could have promised I heard a snicker but I just got cozy and fell asleep.

Morning Time
You know how people wake up to a bird chirping or a rooster? The sun is rising and there's flute music in the background? This is definitely not one of those mornings.
"Where is that bitch? I'm fucking starving!!!"
"I hate my life."
A burst through the door jolted me up. And through the smoke came Hidan.
"Sleeping on the job. Damn you're the fucking worst at being a maid! Get up and go make breakfast!"
I got up like a mummy. It's how I felt anyways. Whole walking past him he put is arm over my stomach and twirled me into him.
"You didn't even say good morning. Now it's punishment time! Take off your clothes."
I undressed, stomping and pulling my clothes off rudely.
"Hey don't catch an attitude. This shit is your fault. Now take off your bra and panties and put on this."
He handed an all black, white buttoned up, short -sleeved crop top. The a black skirt that was wide at the bottom like a princess dress. However it was barely covering my ass.
I took everything off facing away from him so he only saw ass which he pretty happy about. I put it on and hey I actually looked cute!
"Shit I forgot! But on these white thigh high socks."
They were cotton and felt good around my legs.
"Good now stay still." From behind and put a chocker on me. It was all black too with a black bow.
"Hot as fuck. Now go make breakfast."
"Yes sir."