Grocery Shopping

You stepped inside the ... small kitchen which you'd think would help keep it clean, was a hot mess! It was the messiest thing you ever saw! The floor was sticky, the counter had food stains on it, the cabinets were covered in different foods that someone got splattered on it, and there were 3 trash bags sitting outside the trash can. At first you were upset about being kidnapped but looking at the lack of responsibility for this place; you felt selfish! That's how bad it was! Calming yourself you took a deep breath.
"Well it's not going to clean itself, and neither is anyone else clearly."

Hours and hours later
You flipped your sweaty hair and peeled off the remaining pieces that were clinging like a kid to his mother on the first day of school.
"Well since that took .. all day! It's time for dinner!" You swung the doors open to the cabinets and fridge. Depression hit. Other than ramen; wrapped cookies, and some ice cream bars nothing else was there.
"Well ... it's time to go shopping I guess."
I looked around to find someone who could come with me. I'm sure I can't just leave .. can I ? I saw someone who look a little familiar. He was sitting on the couch. His hair was jet black and his eyes were red! He was an Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha. For some reason I couldn't help but fix my hair.
"Uhm hi could you help me? I don't have money to go food shopping and I'm pretty sure I can't leave this place alone so can you come with me?" I felt my lips pucker and pout naturally as I spoke. Out of all Akatsuki members why the famous dark haired cool guy that makes everyone girl drop everything for a glance.
He didn't look at me. He just told me to ask Kakuzu for money then come back. So that's what I did, after asking where I could find Kakuzu. I went down the hall and to the third bedroom on the left. I knocked on the door softly because I didn't want another Pein incident for knocking too loud.
"What?" Said a deep voice from the inside.
"Uhm hi ... I'm, well I need to go shopping in order to cook dinner for all of you and Itachi told me to come to you for money."
It was quiet for a couple of seconds and then the door opened revealing a tall male. His face was covered by a mask, the only thing that showed was his eyes that looked like they belong to someone dead.
He handed me a bag of money and told me not to bother him. I nodded shyly and speed skipped over to Itachi. Who WAS NOT where I left him.
"Oh no.. Uhm Itachi?" I knew he wouldn't hear me at all because I barely spoke his name. But I did attract someone else.
"Looking for Itachi ?" Asked another tall man. But .. he was blue?