Ya Fired

This is all yours. Go crazy.

I'm freaking out. What does a person say to something like this...
There was a knock at the door.
Sasori covered himself but never took his eyes off of me. "Enter."
"We are meeting in the hall." Said Zetsu.
He left and the Black Zetsu grumbled slut. I scoffed. This is the one time I didn't do anything!
I looked up and away from Sasori's stare.
"Next time." He walked out of the room and I followed after a couple minutes.
The hall was dim and everyone was there waiting.
Itachi looked a little worried, Kisame amused, Hidan pissed or dumb I can't tell the difference anymore, Deidara looked annoyed but his face changed when he saw me. Pein stood proudly not giving me a glance and everyone else stood waiting.
"What is this for?" Kakuzu grumbled.
There was silence.
"This is about you." Pein directed his attention towards me.
Fuck! Just when I think I'm in the clear I get thrusted back into the mist.
"You've been with us for five months. I think it's time you became an offical member of the Akatsuki."
I was overjoyed. "Does this mean I'm not a maid anymore?"
"That is correct."
This couldn't be happening. Being a maid for the Akatsuki is like being a pornstar.
The temperature in the room grew hotter.
"You are fired as a maid. You don't clean, your food is terrible and your clothes always have stains on them. Each of us has taken time out of our busy schedules to punish you which only seems to be having a negative effect on you."
He looked into my eyes and glared at me. I felt like crying but everyone was watching me so I held in my tears.
"You receive punishment after punishment and now you've let your pussy distract you from your purpose. You are here to serve us not fuck around."
"Yes Sir." I said ashamed and embarrassed.
He actually looked pretty pissed at me but he's right, I don't always do my chores and I'm always distracted by something else.
"The only thing left to do is for you and Konan to switch places."
Everyone looked shocked and I gasped.
Konan a maid?
"Konan you will remove your things from my room until further notice. And you-" he smirked at Itachi and Kisame then looked back at me.
"You will stay in my room and I will train you myself. No visitors allowed and if you are seen outside my room at any time I will personally punish you till you beg me to stop. Maybe you'll come out of this and be an even better pet than Konan."
He turned around and I followed behind him but looked back. Konan wasn't facing me but I could tell she was distraught.
I'm sorry Konan, please forgive me. Wait did he say pet!?