UPDATE part 1

Okie dokie guys, group lemon wins! I'll re-update this chapter soon with one of the lemon submitted! Stay sour 🍋🍋

Hehe I'm back! I decided to do all of thee GROUP lemons y'all submitted, since group lemon had the most votes. Yip yip!
And now for a KonanxKisamexKakuzuxreader LEMON🍋🍋🍋🍋

LIGHTS. CAMERA. ACTION.

Pein had called Konan and I into his bedroom that morning and notified us that the base would empty. Everyone else would be out hunting down the Jinchuriki, including Pein himself. With that he left me with Konan alone in the hideout. I had to admit, I was really nervous. The last encounter we had together was sexual to say the least.
My focus was broken by her lighting up a few more candles in the base. Finally I could see Pein's full room. It was a lot simpler than I had imagined.
"Not the grand palace you thought it was huh?"
I shook my head no. "I can't believe a few unlit candles made such a difference." I trailed off and starting looking around nervously.
"Do you know what I've always wanted to do if Pein left for the day?"
"No, what?"
"Have a threesome with Kisame and Kakuzu." She snickered a bit at my expression then continued.
"It's just talk between girls. I'm basically Pein's pet, I've never been with anybody else." She seemed disappointed at the thought. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of her. I've been fucked and disrespected by everyone and she's been getting served on a golden platter, by the damn leader of these assholes!
I felt her glaring at me so I faced her. She was smiling and her eyes were tinted with something mischievous.
"What?" I asked.
"Correct me if I'm wrong but, you fucked every Akatsuki member right?"
"I-I'd say they fucked me if anything." I stuttered.
Her smile grew and she came closer to me. "Please tell me what it was like to fuck Kakuzu. He's so mysterious and talk. He has this dark order about him. Like at any minute he'll bend you over his knee and spank you till you beg to stop."
"Well I actually didn't do anything with him.... But I did have a threesome with Itachi and Kisame."
For a second Konan's expression changed then reverted back to a grin. "Ooh someone been a little slut."
I scrunched up my nose unintentionally.
"Oh don't look at me like that. You like getting fucked by the great Akatsuki, that's why you bragged so proudly about that dirty little threesome. Does Pein know about this?"
"I don't see why he'd care." I replied trying to be brave.
"Oh trust me, he will punish you once he finds out you've been shut a slut. You whore!" She grabbed me and put me into a headlock. "Why do you get all the attention? I'll tell you why, because you're just a horny fucking slut with no class." She brought her weight down on me causing me to collapse. She still had me in a headlock and under her weight I was losing my breath. I was gasping for air when she finally let go just to grab a fist full of my hair.
"Look at you. So worthless, I know you like this." She forcefully brings her hand into my cloak and under my panties and starts fingering me quickly.
My head is tilted to the side and she makes me watch as her hand fucks my pussy quickly and harshly. I can't help but moan under her controk, she's like a beast. I want her to stop but I can't speak. She pulls her fingers out of my dripping pussy and smacks me in the face.
"It's my turn to get fucked. You better eat my pussy good or else. I barely got to breathe before she sat on my face. I winced and squeaked at her smacking my pussy.
"Put your tongue inside my pussy and eat me out slut." She ordered while tightening her grip on my hair.
I did as she told and rubbed my tongue inside her clenching pussy. Little did we know that two very hard males were standing outside the door listening to everything going on.