Relief

"Yesterday was fucking terrible! Please don't wake me up Itachi."
I was in his bed crying while Kisame was taking one of his super long showers.
"Don't be upset, as long as I'm around Hidan won't be too harsh. I don't have any missions today. Why don't you go get some food. You look pale."
"Okay." I murmured.
I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the dinner I didn't get to eat yesterday. Looking at the food I was so hungry. I ate it without heating it up first.
Deidara came up behind me and laughed.
"What's gotten into you? You act like you haven't eaten in weeks."
I didn't reply. Nothing anyone could say or do made me feel better. Hidan affected me so much. He ruins my whole day!
"Hey are you alright?" He looked concerned.
"Let me take you to my room. You can hang out in there till you feel better. Hidan's on a mission right now so you have a couple hours to yourself."
I couldn't keep myself from kissing him. Deidara was so cute and kind. He really knew how to make me feel .. equal.
I thanked him and then went into his room. As soon as I touched the bed I moaned.
"I don't need to cook at all today or this week! I did all of that yesterday. And Hidan's gone! Maybe today won't be so bad."
Deidara came in and took of his cloak.
"I can make you comfortable if you'd like."
"Please."
He undressed completely and kissed me. I unbuttoned my shirt and Deidara took of my panties. They were so tight I couldn't help but moan as he squeezed them off. We started making out while he spread my legs and used his hands to eat me out and finger me. I moaned into our kiss and I felt him raise and gently tap my leg. He got on top of me and put himself inside my pussy moaning.
He felt so good, all that he's done for me came flooding into my mind and it made me so wet. He commented on it and I blushed so hard. He never went hard or rough. The whole time I was moaning and holding onto him tightly. I didn't realize I was moaning loud until I heard banging on the door. It was Hidan telling Deidara to stop jerking off.
"He doesn't know you're in here it's okay." He finished and kissed me so long it felt like he never wanted to stop fucking me. He gave me a big t-shirt, socks and panties.
"Wait why do you have these?" I laughed.
He shrugged. "I'm a freak. Now sneak out that window and you'll be fine. It leads into the training room. We hardly use it so no one should be in there."
I smiled and left. Thanks Dei.