Good Morning

Morning came along, for Itachi at least. You two were still knocked out hugging each other which Itachi gladly took advantage of by taking pictures.
'Kinda cute actually' he thought smiling at the pictures.
"I guess I'll wake you two when I get out the shower." Getting up he grabbed his towel and went into the room bathroom.
A couple minutes later Kisame woke up. He looked down and saw you holding onto his waist while your head rest on his stomach. He looked lower and noticed he has morning wood.
"Dammit and I don't want to wake her."
Slowly and dragged his arm from under you and lifted his body to pull his boxers down a little. Pulling out his dick and started pumping. He took a couple glances at you and thought about cumming on you but he thought that would be pretty fucked up. Even though he killed like 20 people yesterday. He continued stroking and pulled the sheets away revealing your body. You didn't have on any bottoms just pink panties and a t-shirt. Without knowing he stroked faster bumping you a couple times waking you up. You groaned and turned your head. Stretching first then you heard shaking noises. Still half asleep you squinted not noticing what he was doing at first but then you realized.
"Oh goodness!"
You looked at him as if to tell him to stop but he just looked away.
"You're in my bed ok." He struggled out. Not really knowing what to do you nervously looked away but eventually you started to look at it. You looked at him and he looked back before looking away.
"Can you stop staring at me?"
"I'm sorry."
You never seen a guy jerk off before so it was interesting to watch. Slowly you started to bring your head down but he stopped you.
"Let me help."
"By the way your staring it's clear your a virgin. You try putting the tip of my dick and see what happens. Don't hurt yourself girl."
You'd never felt so rejected before. What guy denies a blowjob!? I mean come on! Now you just looked away and laid back down next to him. His breathing started getting heavier and he motioned to you.
"You want to help?"
"Yes. Yes please."
He leaned forward kissing you. He sucked in sharply and stroked faster. Grabbing the back of your neck he pulled you closer then pulled away.
"Shit!"
Watching with big eyes you saw him cum on himself.
"Hand me my towel."