Cursed

Talk about nervous. I never thought I'd set foot back into this dark intoxicating room. Pein is intimadating enough, he doesn't need such a creepy room.
I was sitting on the floor underneath a pool of thick blankets while puffy pillows surrounded me. I couldn't stop thinking about Pein. I could feel my panties getting wet at the thought of him.
"Oh geez I need to stop and control myself."
Instead I played with my long Akatsuki cloak. After I got into his room he made me change out of Deidara's clothing and into the uniform everyone else wears.
His room was the biggest out of everyone's and it had a bathroom inside. I went into it and stared at myself in the mirror.
"How did all this happen anyway. One day I'm a ninja working for the land of fire and now I'm an Akatsuki slave. My own village lied to me and sold me off. No one came looking for me...but what could any of my friends or family do about this? My dad is an old man who lives alone with Pachi, our dog. I have two close friends from childhood, Miri and Sueso but they didn't join the academy like me. They're just villagers, they can't stand up to the Akatsuki. And I'm the idiot who thought she could make more money as a shinobi but turns out I couldn't do that either."
I looked at my headband in the mirror and growled.
"Fake ass village. I'm not wearing this shit on my head anymore."
Of course when I take it off one evil strand of hair sticks up.
"Ugh alright! Enough is enough! Where the hell is all this bad luck coming from?"
"It's coming from within you."
I turned around surprised.
"I bet you know nothing about the Fikiriraitsu Clan."
Instead of attempting to repeat that mess I just shook my head no.
"They are your ancestors. They were known to use raw aura to its full extent by combining it with chakra. This powerful combination allowed them to control people around them but like all powerful Jutsu's this one had a fall back. If your aura was ever negative then your chakra would turn black and cause negative energy to flow through your body. That is what you have."
I stood flabbergasted. "M-my chakra is black? Will I die?"
"No. Not unless you try to use your chakra. You really can't be a shinobi because you can't use Jutsu's, not even Taijutsu. Your chakra will consume you and poisen your skin."
Great so I'm my own deadly weapon. I love my life.
"But there is a way to cleanse your chakra. And that's meditating. That practice was let go years ago because the clan died out. But there's always a special case. That is why you are here. I will teach you to meditate and then you can become a true Akatsuki member."
"So then why the hell did you make me a maid!"
He glared at me. "I had to see if it was true, and it is. You are the cursed one."
"I can't take this anymore. My head hurts."
"You may rest but tomorrow the lessons begin."
He left and closed the door behind him leaving me to my thoughts.
I'm really cursed..