Check Yourself

The next day I was back in my uniform and it was like yesterday with Pein never happened.
"Great."
After breakfast I spent all day catching up on to-go lunches for everyone that I forgot to make dinner. My feet hurt and the last thing I wanted to do was get up again and start cooking.
A breeze came through and I remembered what I was wearing.
"I fucking hate this thing it's so uncomfortable!"
While I was getting dressed Hidan came in my room and tossed my new maid outfit in my face. And it was very revealing which is the last thing I want to wear when cooking. After hearing my complaints he gave me another outfit out of thin air. This was less revealing but super uncomfortable. First I had on a tight thong that connected to some black thigh highs. The skirt was white and short. It barely covers my ass, actually it doesn't! And the top was a long sleeve button up that was tucked into my skirt with no bra or shoes. My hair had to be in two low buns with red ribbons that only Hidan could tie around my hair for me.
I heard footsteps and looked up to see a literal walking nightmare, Hidan.
Hidan was never cool. He was either being an ass or a jackass or a dick and lots of other dipshit things. I disliked him more than anyone but for right now I was trying to pretend like I didn't see him.
He stood beside the couch and looked at me then on the floor.
"Why the fuck aren't you on the ground?"
I gave him the finger with my mind and got on my knees then put my face close to the floor. I hated how degraded he makes me feel and how happy it makes him. I wish he'd die!
I heard him shift and he was on the ground with me but standing up on his knees. His dick was right in my face and I was so thankful he had clothes on!
"Stay on the ground but lift your head up. I want to look into your eyes when I say this."
I did as he asked. What is this about?
"I don't give a damn how many guys are here. I don't care if you have a crush on anyone. I don't give a flying shit if these losers fell for you. I don't care if the leader cums inside of you and you have his orange headed fucking kids. You belong to me and you will listen to me. No questions and no matter what. And don't think I'm giving you this little warning because i care about you. You just happen to be the only maid around, we have had plently and all have the same ending. If you decide you can't handle simple fucking orders then you will be dripping blood and clinging to your soul while I pray to Lord Jashin. Now put your face against my dick so I can feel you say yes sir.