Tease

Our shadows cast along the Akatsuki walls as we walked down the candle lit hall. Everything leading up to know has been weird I can't help but wonder what's waiting for me. Zetsu didn't say anything he kept walking at a suspenseful pace. I caught myself breathing quicker I'm so nervous.
"Here you are." said white Zetsu.
"You won't be able to walk." Said the black portion.
My stomach fell and started to sweat. It was Pein's room.
"Okay." I said and felt weak. I walked into the room, the darkness shutting my eyes. I was post to myself but someone found me. Someone held my hand and I was too afraid to ask who.
We walked hand and hand, forward, to the center of the room. Blankets and big fat pillows laid propped up as candles surrounded the scene. The person who was holding my hand now appeared behind me gently taking off my clothes.
From behind the sheets Konan faced me both of us with our hair braided only mines was being undone. Konan only smiled and sat to make herself comfortable. She had on a black latex skirt while her tits stood proudly in the air, pink nipples slightly erect.
I was guided into a corner where my panties were removed along with bra. Whomever it was definitely knew what they were doing. They blew on my neck, traced my tits and gently wrapped a hand around my neck. I never knew there could be this type of pleasure. The men I had sex with would just fuck me but the way this guy is touching me, I'm practically cuming already.
Who could this be behind me? I feel so embarrassed because I'm being such a slut. Does Konan feel this way when Pein touches her? Is it Pein?
Their hand feathered my round smooth thighs and then around my hips and to my ass. His hands were firm as he grabbed my ass and used it to push me against the wall.
Suddenly so aggressive. Oh great now I'm becoming wet.
I rubbed my legs together trying to get rid of the tingle caused by my wetness spreading throughout my pussy.
"Spread your legs."
I spread them.
"Good girl. Now stand there just like that."
He smacked my ass while walking away and I turned around quick enough to see red hair.
"Sasori."
His name clung to my tongue like saliva. In my mind I repeated his name over and over again, I missed his touch.
Touch me.
I turned back around and rest my head against the wall. It's so dark in here, I hope no one sneaks up on me. Of course, my nightmares were fulfilled. Konan, like before, rest her body against me.
"It's time."
She brought me over to the comfy pile of pillows and told me to become comfortable.
"Do you have any questions before we start?"
"Well actually.. is this- I mean- does Pein want this."
"Yes." She smiles big.
"Do you want me?" I blush.
"I want what he wants."
Things got quiet until she spoke again.
"There won't be any toys or gags. He only relies on himself to pleasure and on you, today. I'll get him ready for you."
She leaves and from what I see the room is empty.
Is this really what the Akatsuki is like. It's like an orgy home or more like a whore house. 
"I'm so nervous, my stomach hurts."