A Warm Message From The Leader

Readers pov

How the heck did I get caught up with the Akatsuki? What happened to me? I was in a dimly lit room and someone with orange hair stood in front of me.
"Welcome to the Akatsuki. You'll be our new maid."
"Um what? Nooo I am not. You kidnapped me?"
He went around his desk and sat in his chair. His eyes were lavender and he had piercings all over his face.
"You were sold. Now on to actual news. My name is Pein I'm the leader of the Akatsuki. Unfortunately for you you'll clean up behind everyone since we are busy....working. Cleaning, cooking and anything else I think you can help us with, you will do."
I didn't know what to say. This was incredible scary. One day I'm running some errands and the next this? It doesn't make any sense. I was sold? He starting dealing with papers on his desk and I didn't know if I should get up or not. I figured he wanted me to get to work so I got up but was immediately sat back down. He appeared behind me and whispered into my ear.
"I didn't tell you to move. Did I?"
My heart was beating so loud and I felt like there was no skin or flesh surrounding it. And that at any moment it would fall out of my body.
He ran his fingers along my jaw the put two fingers against my lips.
"Make them wet and apologize for not following directions."
I opened my mouth and moved my tongue. I apologized to him even though it was muffled by his fingers.
"Ah so you can follow directions after all."
He took his fingers out my mouth and lifted my shirt. He skipped over my small and perky tits to put his fingers right above the waist of my pants.
"You will do whatever anyone orders you to or you'll be punished by them and then again by me. And trust me, you do not want to be punished by me." He stuck his hands into my pants and grabbed my cunt through my panties. I let out a gasp but he covered my mouth.
"Now go into the kitchen and clean it. Then make lunch for all of us while you're in there."
He let go of my cunt and walked around his desk to sit again. I didn't dare move unless he told me to. I wasn't going to do anything that would provoke S-ranked criminals.
"You can leave now."
I got up quick without hesitating and left the dim room. I walked into the hall and took a deep breath. What did I do to deserve this?