Sleeping With My Enemy

"You will sleep in my bed tonight." Said Itachi.
Body aflame yet frozen you just nodded as best you can. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if he didn't say it in front of the whole organization!
"You and the murderous fucking home wrecker are banging it?! Damn Deidara she's not as tied down to you as you said when you brag to Sasori!" Hidan laughed.
"Shut up!" Yelled Deidara extremely embarrassed.
Now a melting popsicle you tried to grab everyone's attention again that was once on an intense card game. Until of course the biggest asshole in the entire world knocks the table over with everyone's drinks on it.
"Hidan! You idiot!"
Kakuzu was standing up now, and holding a fat wet stack of cash.
"I think we should leave now." Suggested Kisame.
All three of you left what will possibly be a crime scene tomorrow as you slipped into the bedroom.
Today was incredibly long for you so you went straight to the bathroom and changed into a t-shirt Kisame let you wear to bed. You were about to walk out but then you forgot, 'I have to brush my teeth!' When you opened the door you faintly heard what could be an argument between Kisame and Itachi but ignored it. Again, way too tired to get mixed up in any other situations.
You finished in the bathroom and made a B-line right to Itachi's bed and was passed out in less than 10 minutes!
But you heard a little of their conversation.
"Why is she sleeping in your bed Tachi?"
"........ you don't..... shirt do you Kisame? Why .... to you?"
"..... doesn't."
"....fine....go...night."