Chapter Six

Okay! I got carried away with Villain!midoriya on this chapter. Even so, i enjoyed every minute of it. Okay, so writing a group of people albeit knowing they have different views on a matter is hard when you want to keep it to a minimum and don't know most of the characters' personalities of have a clue how to add it in. Anyways, without further ado here we go!

Iida is annoyed. Simple as that. Being partnered up with one of the most hardheaded people in class is not the best thing because no matter how many times he tries to reason with Bakugou, the explosive and angry child doesn't want to listen. It's like he doesn't really care about this assignment because he's too busy with his own thoughts that he knows won't lead to anything good. His red eyes are on the building, a scowl etched onto his face. Whatever he's thinking, the spectacled kid can tell it has to do with Midoriya. "What the hell was that you psycho?" Why does he call him a psycho? Midoriya doesn't seem to be a psychopath, yet Bakugou has been calling him one since the start of the school year—well, yesterday.

"And go!"

They enter the building upon the call. The scene the find is very unexpected. The hallways are dimly lit. A few lights are out of the sockets and are left swinging. The chill in the air bites at their bare skin. How did they even manage to get it like that, Iida is not sure. He notices the scratches along the walls and on the floor. It looks like a scene straight out of a horror movie. They suddenly come to a halt when the echo of insane laughter rips through the silence. It's apparent that Bakugou is getting pissed off with the situation, small explosions come from his clenched hands. He scowls and glances at Iida, snapping for him to stay out of his way. If that shitty nerd appears, I'm going to kill him. Before they can continue any further, they stop dead in their tracks once again when creepy humming cuts through the air, chilling their bones at the sound. Immediately, the area grows colder and holds an aura of death which has them releasing a small shudder. (Bakugou won't ever admit to it, but he doesn't like this.) The feeling that Death has come for them puzzles them. They're going to die? Why does it feel like that? It can't be right. Surely, Iida is misreading something and his imagination is running freely. This is only a training exercise, he reasons with himself, yet why does it even feel like this?

They creep forward a little more when a song starts being sung. As Izuku's voice bounces off the walls, the sound of metal on metal reaches their ears as if someone is dragging a blade across it.

  "Ring around the rosy,"

"What the fuck is that?" shouts the violent hero wannabe. He searches his surroundings, looking around for the source. Looking for that fucking psycho who thinks he's so much better than him. Once he gets his hands on him, he's going to show him. The humming continues. Where is that sound coming from?

"The evil thing it knows me"

"Come out!" A small explosion before Iida hushes him and tries to reason with him. That doesn't go so well. "Where the fuck are you? Huh? You think you can scare us, you little shit? You're fucking dead wrong!"

  "Ashes, ashes, I can't fall down."

Izuku abruptly appears and knocks Iida off his feet with the butt of his scythe. His hood is knocked back and his mask is on his head to reveal a sinister smile is pulled across his face and his eyes—his wide, green eyes show bloodlust. "Mi-Midoriya?" whispers Iida as he stares up at the boy. The shock of seeing such a happy and go-lucky teen be so—so insane is worrisome. This has to be an act. The boy he knows from yesterday is not there. He is nowhere there, this is a villain. No friends. A training exercise. One that he isn't sure about anymore—not when staring at the curly-haired teen.