Chapter Twenty-Seven

This is like a filler chapter. Meh, takes places a bit before the Kiyashi ward incident. Maybe like an hour or two before it.

Aizawa listens to the class saying that they'll be going shopping as he walks out. He has heard from Tsukauchi about Midoriya's predicament and could not help but sigh in exasperation and in concern. This child is too problematic. He'll sue him if he gets white hairs before fifty. He can hear Midoriya inviting Todoroki and Iida who both turn it down. Todoroki is going to see his mother and Iida has things to do with his brother-Tensei, the guy is so cheerful and care free that sometimes he cannot picture the to being brothers. Midoriya is understanding and turns to Uraraka. They make a list together and decide to go with the group. "Oh," he says, walking back into the room and surprising everyone. "Midoriya, Nedzu needs to speak with you before you leave to your shopping trip."

Midoriya blinks before nodding. "Alright. Thank you, Aizawa-sensei." He smiles at him and looks at his friends. He speaks with them for a little longer before having to go and have a conversation with the principal.

Aizawa is in the lounge, enjoying a steamy fresh cup of coffee. He's breathing evenly, relaxing and trying to not care about his class of problems. After the talk with Bakugou two days ago, he was just done and not wanting to interact with anyone. Of course, he cannot do that since he has to teach them. He cannot, for the life of him, remember the reason he agreed on taking up teaching. Bakugou is one of the types of people that he worries about becoming heroes. So much potential but with a temper like that can put a hinder on one's career as a hero. Endeavour, he's one who will fit the profile. Bakugou can grow but if he does not, he will end up just like Endeavour. He will throw tantrums, blame others, and get others killed with his actions alone. He doesn't need that happening. He doesn't need anyone failing Katsuki like they had failed Enji. This kid held so much potential, it hurts to see him waste it away.

"I want to retake that exam!" He was letting off explosions, glowering at the exasperated teacher. He didn't want this exam to count. Bakugou could not accept this, for he had not been able to prove to them that he is amazing. It was all ruined by that shrimp!

"No."

He backtracked, not having expected that answer to come out of his mouth. Has this kid ever been told no? Just how could their old teachers call themselves teachers if they could not discipline such an arrogant child? "No? What do you mean no? That didn't count! That little runt-!"

"Bakugou-from what I can see-where you stand, you hold no authority over me. I am your teacher, not your servant. If you do not like that I'm not favoring you, then leave." He watches the display of emotions cross his face when he said that. Seriously, has anyone even spoken to the kid about this? Has anyone even tried to get through to him or did they just fuel the fire of his ego? This cannot go on. Midoriya is right, people need to teach the boy a lesson, but it does not seem like it'll happen any time soon. "This is a school to train heroes, not brats who throw tantrums over not getting what they want. I do not know how it was at your old school, but everyone here has potential regardless of quirk and if you cannot see that, then it means Midoriya's lesson wasn't ingrained into your skull. If you continue down this path, no one will see you as a hero. They'll see you as the villain and fear you. Is that what you want? To be seen as a villain?"

"Tch. Whatever," he muttered glaring at his teacher. He pushed past him, his quirk activating as he stomped off. His voice echoing throughout the building with a string of curses, yelling and spitting and wanting to hurt the boy who he has tormented throughout their years since the two met at age five.

Aizawa sighs at the memory. No one had ever bothered to tell the boy off and it snowballed to this. He needs to know about the school they went to, he needs to see Katsuki's and Midoriya's old records. He'll have to see how the two had gotten along. See what the teachers say about the two and maybe get a few things from both of their parents. He has to see just how who they protected the most and from what Izuku had told him about, the lack of trust, he already knows the answer to it and it does not sit well with him. "I'll have to talk to Nedzu about it," he mutters to himself. This is just exhausting. If he cannot get the truth, he will probably smite someone.