Chapter Thirty-Three

Honestly, I have started school, so I apologize if my updates are not as many as they used to be. I love this chapter, I am happy for you all to read this chapter. Some people have asked on the whole "kamino ward arc" and I'm just going to say, the next chapter is where your answers will be answered.

The night is bothersome. Midoriya keeps waking up, tossing and turning around one in the morning. A heavy weight of trepidation and hopelessness falls onto his sleeping form. His mind running faster than the fastest quirk user with numerous of thoughts that he can't decipher. All he knows is that it deals with Kota's words from earlier. He couldn't sleep so he decides to write needed information on being Champion for Kota. He has a blank notebook that had yet to be filled so he used it to write a few things on the importance of their roles and what comes with it. He makes sure it's understandable.

Summary:

The Champions are made to carry out business in the Human Plane where their Personas cannot meddle.

  Each Champion is special. A variety of abilities are given to them. In addition to power, they can see creatures known as "Guides". These Guides are creatures tied to the Persona. (Example on back)

Personas and their Guides:

Death: Ghouls. They are not always trustworthy, so if one ever encounters a Ghoul, do not speak to it or approach it.

Fate: Arachnids. They are one of the most trustworthy Guides. Do not be fooled though, if they are threatened, they will attack and kill if needed.

War: Skeletons. If their human self served in a side of war that had lost, they are turned into Guides for War's Champion. These are not as bad as Ghouls, but again, proceed caution.

  He writes more information on different two more Personas, then he goes back to writing more on the Champions and their duties. By the time, they have to be up and running, Midoriya's hand is cramping and he's exhausted. He hasn't finished the journal, but he makes sure people won't look through it. Once it's time for them to get up, Izuku places the notebook in his bag, which no one ever touches unless given permission—that's a rare occurrence.

The following day is filled with more tiresome training. The whole staying up until morning messed him up and now people can see the dark purple bags that outline bloodshot and tired eyes. The young heroes glance at the teen with confusion for his lack of sleep. "Midoriya! It is proper hero etiquette to get the proper amount of sleep!"

"Sleep? What is that? Is it food? Can I eat it?"

  Kaminari snorts, covering his mouth as he covers up his snickers having found that funny while a few of the girls know where that reference came from. Those few turn towards the sleep deprived child with wide eyes. "You watched Noble, My Love?" 

"Hmm? Yeah. I liked the storyline. They're so cute together, don't you think?" The girls who like the K-drama start chattering with Izuku, earning a few looks from the guys. "While I like Noble, My Love, I have to say that Black is another good romance K-drama."

  Jirou's eyes widen and she clasps her hands around his. "Marry me!"

  Kaminari raises an eyebrow. "Aww! The tsundere can show feelings!"

  A blush covers both of their faces at this point and time. Jirou clears her throat. "I like the soundtrack. That and the storyline is good. Reaper 444 is relatable when it comes to interacting with humans."