Epilogue

"It's All in Good Fun" is my own work. Y'all this is the epilogue meaning this is the end! *Cries* Hope y'all enjoy.

Sirens fill the air. Secrets are being passed and kept—whether unwilling or willing, no one knows. The room which held one lone figure was bright and colorful. The figure themselves not so much. Monochrome. They wear shades of black and gray with the occasional white. Their face is hidden behind a hood and a curtain of white hair. A laugh comes from their throat as they flip the page of the book they're reading. A book on poems.

"They all come to have fun and play.
The kids—colorful and bright—pick on one
Their victim's world full of gray.
'It's all in good fun'."

"Revenge was on the boy's mind.
He smiled, hurt and afraid.
He was fine
'It's all in good fun,' he said."

  —excerpt from It's All in Good Fun.
Author: L.F. Garcia 

  "He killed them. That's great," they murmur. "Although, their deaths should've been slower. Hmm, I guess not everyone thinks like me. Poor boy; it must've been rough." The figure turns to a picture that is on a dart board. "I guess the game is about to begin."

* * *

The day is normal—well, as normal as it can get for Shouto. He is standing with some of his classmates in front of their new dormitory as they are waiting for a few more. The half-and-half quirk user is searching for one in particular person with green hair and freckles, but he can't find them. Midoriya Izuku, the boy who had been kidnapped along with Bakugou Katsuki. The angry blond is already there, more subdued than before training camp. His red eyes on the ground and his arms crossed over his chest as he listens to the chipper redhead talk, giving small hums and nods to show he's listening. "Iida," he says, turning to the speedster who comes up beside him. His heterochromic eyes meeting Iida's gaze. "Have you gotten any word on Midoriya?"

  "I have not, but it does rise up a worry. I do hope his mom allowed him to stay in U.A. Although, I would understand why. After what happened, I would not put it past her."

  "Deku still isn't here?" asks the soft voice of Uraraka as she walks over with a worried expression coating her face.

  Aizawa-sensei is leaning against the wall of the building, his dark eyes on the ground. From the unfocused look in his eyes, Shouto can see that he's in a deep thought. The teen decides against bothering him about Midoriya who is probably just running late. Shouto sighs and rubs the strap of his bag between his forefinger and thumb. He thinks about the book which rests inside, the book that belongs to the green-haired teen with the tendency to harm himself to help people. He had gone through the book, deeply disturbed as to why he had a book on such a topic. Spells and witchcraft. His mind brings up the thing that had been said to them after the fight with Stain. The piece of conversation that referenced his inability to die.

An excerpt from Witchcraft and Symbolism: (Section 5: Symbols
Paragraph 10: Death)

It is known that the ones touched by Death have contract sigils on their wrists. If one has a hand made of bone with fingers lifted up, the small picture suggests that they're under oath. This sigil is known as "Unkillable" which gives the branded the inability to die for so many times unless they accept the proposal given to them. Usually only given to Human Ghouls for which had died an unsightly death but have no qualms against the ones who killed them, letting them live for two more times before being obedient to Death; they would rather stay back and watch over the Champion of Death and the Reapers. Unkillable is sometimes given to Champions who hold back on accepting their title.