Chapter Nine

Felt like I could've done better with Izuku, but every time I edited the chapter of felt choppy. So I split up the chapters. Hope y'all like it!

The class stands outside of a giant dome. A soft breeze ruffles their hair, waiting on their teachers to explain the lesson for today. Prior to being there, they weren't informed of what was going to happen. Only vague details about a small trip for their lesson and that's it. They were also given permission to use their hero suits or their P.E clothes. A few of the students chose to wear their hero suits while others chose their P.E clothes. Izuku is one of the few that is wearing his gym clothes, the strap holding his scythe and his gloves are the only two things he's wearing from his hero costume. Apparently, during the last exercise, Bakugou had burned part of it when he created that huge blast and well, now he has to wait for the Support Department to fix it. The dome, as someone in the crowd said, looks like the USJ, Universal Studios Japan. The pro-hero 13 tries to tell them that it isn't and explains that it's to help train on rescuing. "Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"

  "The USJ," echoes many of the students with unimpressed tones. Albeit that, they're excited about their training exercise. Hopefully, Midoriya keeps the insanity down, they think (it's all in good cheer but if it can happen, that'll be great—poor unfortunate souls that don't know what will happen) as they glance at the teen who is smiling at his friends. He seems unaware of the looks he's receiving from his classmates. He just seems to be really naive and happy so they drop the expression and go about their way.

  Midoriya waves a bit at one of them and glances at Uraraka about to say something when the hair on his neck stand on end as a bad feeling comes across him. He believes it's only the Ghouls around him, but that doesn't make any sense. He never feels this way when he's around them so, what the heck is going on? Taking a breath, he removes his sunglasses and makes it seem like he's cleaning them with his shirt while in reality, he is scanning the area. Standing a few feet away, he finds Death watching them. Okay, so that is never a good sign. Don't feel safe when Death is around, you only set yourself up for the afterlife—that's something he came up with when he was younger. The thought crosses his mind when he shudders and averts his gaze to the ground, hoping that nothing bad is going to happen—wishful and futile thinking on his part. Mostly because that never helps him through shit. Best way to show an example is when they enter the dome. The ominous feeling increases by tenfold, forcing him to put his guard up. "I-zu-ku." The boy snaps his eyes over to the Bringer of the End. Following to where the boney finger points to, Izuku can see Corpse and Human Ghouls pointing at the same place that's in the center of the entire building. They can all see something he can't, but even so, he has a feeling that they're all trying to warn him. There's something that he is missing, but what? "Hu-mans. Class-mates in dan-ger. Run."

  His eyes are fixated on that one spot. His gaze doesn't leave it as he inquires, "I thought it'll only be us."

  "It's supposed to be us," replies 13. They stare at the boy who glances to the side. Apparently, he can see something that they cannot since he returns his attention back to the center of the dome. "Why?"

  "I can't explain it, but I just have a bad feeling, like something isn't right." Abruptly, he looks towards his homeroom teacher and, with chills running down his spine at the sudden revelation and in a grave voice, he says, "We're not alone."

  That turns their blood cold. Aizawa turns to the Space Hero. "Group together and go back to the bus. Now! 13 take the students out of here!"

The chain of events that follows is instantaneous. Once the group of people is revealed and the leader announces that they're there to kill All Might, Aizawa is already putting on his goggles and making his way to the group of villains. Realizing that the Symbol of Peace isn't here, they turn towards killing his reputation instead along with the fellow occupants. As soon as he's done speaking, a black mist wraps around the students and soon enough some of them are gone. "No!" 13 yells as Eraserhead growls. He glances back and yells 13 to get the remaining students out of the dome. He rushes forward and starts battling the villains. He cannot let them harm his students. Honestly, if All Might hadn't used up his three-hour limit then he wouldn't be having too much trouble. The villains think they can kill him—that is why they are here. And because he isn't here, they will go after the students which would hurt him. That idiot better get here fast.