Chapter Thirty

So, I liked the reactions people had at the revelation for Kota being the Fate's Champion. I am actually looking forward to y'all finding out the things Kota can do. Also this is my favorite chapter at the moment.

The booming sounds of the beasts falling are the only thing they can all hear. Well, it would have been if it isn't for the constant stream of questions and the plans that are being shouted out for them all to hear. As they fight, some of the nosiest classmates are really wanting to know about the whole police-station scenario. "So, Midoriya! Why were you at the police station when Mandalay and Ragdoll were there for the homicide case?" asks Hagakure as she hits Pixie-Bob's earth beasts that Kouda's quirk doesn't work on (they're not actual animals).

  "Midoriya, go for the neck! I'll get the small part of the back!"

Midoriya doesn't spare the invisible girl a glance. "I'm kind of busy right now!" He jumps out of the way when the beast tries to squish him. He uses One For All to get high up and use the scythe to hit the back of the neck. One of the weak points. At the same time, Todoroki hits it in the middle of the back with a blast of ice. The students of 1-A continue on their trek. Todoroki glances at his other classmates who are rushing ahead.

Iida yells out for Sero and Kirishima to advance forward along with Sato and Shoji. He has Mineta throw some the balls onto the ground where the monster would step. "Midoriya, Todoroki, fall back! Uraraka, Asui help Aoyama!"

  "It's Tsu!" Although, she does as she's told. They help the boy, getting him out of the way and telling the others to advance forward.

  Mina grins deviously knowing where Tooru is getting at. "Yeah, well, what if you're hiding the fact that you were caught doing something totally illegal?"

"Now isn't the time, ladies!" shouts Mineta who is holding onto Shoji. He doesn't like the whole attention that Midoriya is getting from the girls. The dupli-arm quirk user is trying to shield him as Iida gives them the plan. Some aren't helping but that's because they are more of the solo work than teamwork (Bakugou) but it doesn't matter.

"Thank you, Mineta!" Wow, I cannot believe I just said that, Izuku thinks, blinking. In his moment of distraction the beast flings him against a tree. He lands in a heap and with a grunt.

Kaminari is following the girls' example. "Yeah but come on, tell us! If you were at the station there has to be a reason!"

"Isn't that during the same time you got arrested at school, shitty nerd? You're charges weren't even announced but I remember perfectly clear you were arrested!" Bakugou just has to put his two cents in. "I want to know what the fuck was important enough for that distraction!"

Midoriya looks over at Todoroki and Iida with a helpless expression. "I don't condone invading our classmates' privacy!"

"You don't condone anything," mutters Mina who really wants to know her friend's secrets.

"And I really do not see why it's important at the moment! We're in the middle of a battle! These questions are a distraction!"

Todoroki doesn't say anything, following Uraraka's shout. Aoyama is groaning and holding his stomach as he leans against a tree. Asui is there trying to help him as he's groaning and trying to regain his composure but it's difficult. Sero grabs him and has him get on his back with the help of Tsu.

  "Come on, Midoriya! If you were arrested there has to be a reason!" shouts Sero, grinning as he ties up the leg of another beast.

  "Todoroki, three o'clock. Aim for the side!" the said boy shouts, swinging the scythe. To block the attack. He's panting harshly, obviously exhausted already. He doubles over with sweat dripping down his face. He is gasping for air alongside others. They're tired and have been going at it for hours already. "Can we please focus? My life is nothing of importance at this moment!"