Part 4

The next few days Matt and I text each other when we aren't busy with classes or practices, we've gotten significantly closer but haven't had the time to hangout much since the post game ice cream

The next few days Matt and I text each other when we aren't busy with classes or practices, we've gotten significantly closer but haven't had the time to hangout much since the post game ice cream. That's why i'm surprised when Matt shows up at the front door of the house, "Matt what are you doing here?" I ask him, "I wanted to hangout, I know it's been super busy so I came over to relieve some stress" he replies with a smile, "come on in" I tell him while opening the door wider as I step back. "You guys have a nice place" he exclaims while looking around the space, "thanks I guess" I reply with a laugh, "well what now?" I add while closing the front door, "I haven't gotten that far in my plan" he says sheepishly, "we could watch a movie" I suggest, "sounds like a plan" he exclaims, "how do you feel about the Harry Potter movies?" I ask while walking over to the shelves next to the TV, "I love them" Matt says, "awesome because I love them too" I explain taking out the first movie and placing the disc in the DVD player. "Sit i'll just get some snacks" I tell the blue eyed boy, he smiles before sitting on the couch.

A few minutes later i'm carrying a large bowl of chips and a bag of skittles as I walk to the couch where Matt is currently focusing on the first few minutes of the movie. I place the snacks on the coffee table before taking a blanket from another chair and wrapping it around my body and sitting down, "c'mere Jenny" Matt says making me look over at him, he's smiling as he holds out an arm, I blush as I scoot over and lean into his warm body, he wraps his arm around me making the butterflies in my stomach go wild. What feels like hours later I fall asleep not having realized that I was so exhausted from school, I feel a kiss to my forehead making a smile come to my face as I enjoy my nap.

-.-.-.-.-

I jump awake when a phone starts ringing, I blink trying to spot the phone, that's when I notice that i'm still on the couch wrapped in Matt's arms, I look over at him and see that he's out cold, I bring my hand up and gently move his hair away from his face, he smiles at the gesture. The ringing starts up again and Matt groans while digging for something in his pocket, he opens his eyes and takes out his phone before answering it. He keeps his arm around my waist as he listens to the person on the other end of the call, I smile enjoying this feeling of waking up next to him. He must feel me watching him, he looks over at me and smiles while running his fingers across my hip gently, "i'll be there, don't worry mom" he says into the phone breaking our eye contact, "love you too" he adds before hanging up and putting his phone on the coffee table.

"What was that about?" I ask him curiously "I have a family thing to go to during break and my mom is making sure that i'm still going" he replies, "ahhh right family obligations, I have to go to one of those too" I exclaim, "yeah, but all that matters right now is that I could get used to waking up next to you" he says with a smile, I blush, "I'm definitely not opposed to the situation at hand" I explain my eyes moving to the clock on the side table. My eyes widen, "Matt it's 10, don't you have practice in 30 minutes" I add, his eyes widen as he processes the information, he jumps off the couch and grabs his stuff, I follow him to the door and watch him slip on his shoes, "i'll text you later Jen" he says and then leans down kissing my cheek, my face heats up at the affectionate gesture, "okay" I say quietly and watch him run out the door and hop into his car.

-.-.-.-.-

A few hours later i'm still sitting in class writing notes when my phone vibrates in my sweater pocket, I slip it out and keep it in my lap, I see that Matt texted me so I open the message,

M: I have a surprise for you later, i'll pick you up at 9

J: I can't wait

The smile stays on my face for the rest of the class feeling excited for later. Once I get back to the house I drop my things by the door and slip off my shoes before going to the kitchen. "Hey Jen" Kassidy says from the stove, "hey girl" I reply, "what are yah making?" I add curiously, "chilli" she replies while stirring the big pot, "sounds amazing" I say with a smile while taking a bottle of water out of the fridge to drink. "Hey so do want to watch a movie tonight?" she asks, "actually I can't Matt is taking me somewhere" I reply with a smile, "oh my gosh! yes i've been waiting for this day" she exclaims, "can you help me with my outfit?" I say while biting my lip, "OF COURSE" she yells in excitement before shutting off the stove and pulling me to my room.

"You look gorgeous Jen" Kassidy exclaims once i'm dressed, I look down at my cropped tank top and shorts, "you think?" I ask unsure, "yes, Matt won't be able to keep his hands off of you" my best friend reassures me, I bite my lip while looking in the mirror, I smooth down my shirt one last time before grabbing my purse, which holds my phone, keys and wallet, the doorbell rings as I reach for the bedroom door handle. "Deep breaths Jen, I'll get the door you just compose yourself" Kassidy explains before leaving the room, I take a deep breath and sling my cross body purse over my shoulder and walk out of the bedroom. I get into the living room and see Matt talking to Kassidy, his gaze immediately comes to me and I smile, "hey" I say shyly, "hi Jenny" Matt exclaims while walking over to me, "you ready for your surprise?" he adds while placing his warm hands on my exposed skin right above the waistband of my shorts, "yeah" I reply while looking up at him, he smiles and lets go of my waist before taking my hand and pulling me out of the house, "have fun you two" Kassidy exclaims with a wave.

A/N I know i'm horrible I left you with a slight cliffhanger, but I feel like the date should be a separate chapter

A/N I know i'm horrible I left you with a slight cliffhanger, but I feel like the date should be a separate chapter...please don't hate me >__<