Part 8

"Dude wake up we have a team meeting at breakfast!!" I hear someone yell, I snuggle closer to Matt not wanting to get up, I hear a deep groan before feeling a tightening around my waist

"Dude wake up we have a team meeting at breakfast!!" I hear someone yell, I snuggle closer to Matt not wanting to get up, I hear a deep groan before feeling a tightening around my waist. After a few minutes I feel Matt's warmth leave, "no" I say as I open my eyes searching for my boyfriend, "I have to or I get benched the next game" he tells me as I spot him sliding on some track pants before throwing on a sweater and slipping on his shoes, "okay" I reply as I sit up with a pout, "it'll only be an hour" Matt explains as he walks over to me, "i'll just hangout with Kass" I tell him with a smile, "i'll text you when i'm done" he says before leaning on the bed to press a quick kiss to my lips, "sounds good, have fun with your team" I exclaim as I watch him leave the room. I flop back onto the bed with a sigh and I end up falling asleep once again with Matt on my mind.

"Jenny wake up beautiful" I hear a deep voice say, I groan and the person tugs the sheets away from me making the cold air come into contact with my body. I shiver as I open my eyes, I smile when I see Matt looking down at me, "how was breakfast?" I ask him my voice still heavy with sleep, "it was good, coach just wanted to make sure we knew all the flight information for later" he replies, I stretch my arms above my head my mouth forming an 'O' as I let out a yawn. Suddenly i'm pulled off of the bed and thrown over a muscular shoulder, I squeal in surprise, "put me down Matt this isn't funny" I say as I hit his back, "nope it's time to wake up" he replies as he walks towards the bathroom, "don't even think about it" I say realizing what he's thinking of doing, "I don't know what you're talking about Jen, I'm not doing anything" he exclaims as he walks into the surprisingly pristine washroom. I tilt my head slightly to see where Matt is going, I see him use a hand to pull open the shower curtain and turn on the water, I start wiggling trying to free myself, he keeps a strong hold on me as my eyes widen. He crouches down and makes sure my feet touch the ground before standing again as I slide off of his shoulder, my hands grasp his forearms to keep steady, before I can talk he lets me go and slides his shirt off before holding my waist and placing me under the shower head. I squeal at the water that drenches me, Matt laughs at my reaction, "I can't believe you actually did this" I say with a pout as I watch him through the water, "I had to wake you up somehow" he replies with a smile, I roll my eyes before holding out a hand, "help me out" I say, he does as I say and I nearly slip on the tiles but he wraps an arm around me to keep me upright. 

Later when i'm in some dry clothes which Matt let me borrow I leave his room and go back to the one i'm sharing with Kass. As soon as I open the door she looks my way, "where have you been Jen?" she asks, "oh please, like you don't know the answer to that" I reply while walking over to my bed, "did you guys get it on?" she asks me, I blush at what she's implying, "NO! we only slept" I exclaim while placing my hands on my cheeks hoping they'll cool down from the blush. "Seriously though, has he been good to you?" Kass asks as she watches me, "he's the greatest Kass, i've never been this happy" I reply with a smile as I play with the hem of the huge sweater Matt lent me, "as long as you're happy i'm happy" she tells me before coming over to give me a hug. "Why is your hair wet?" she exclaims, "Matt thought that placing me under the shower head was a great way to wake me up" I explain, my best friend laughs, "man that guy is a genius" she says, "yeah yeah its all fun and games now" I tell her as I walk over to my suitcase to grab my brush to untangle my messy and damp hair. "So where are the clothes you were wearing when you got wet?" she asks, "ugh I knew I was forgetting something" I exclaim, "i'll be back" I add before taking a room key and walking out of the door. 

-.-.-.-.-.-

On my way to Matt's room I take out my phone and send him a quick text,

J: are you still in your room?

M: yep, why?

J: I'll be there soon, I forgot to grab my wet clothes :P

M: okay i'll be waiting for you beautiful ;)

J: you're such a dork

M: but i'm your dork

I smile and put my phone away before continuing towards the right room.

Once I finally get to Matt's room I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer, I hear footsteps before the door swings open. My eyes widen when I'm met with my shirtless boyfriend, he smiles before pulling me into the room by my waist, he shuts the door behind me which snaps me out of my daze as I look up at him. "This isn't fair you look amazing when wearing sweats and i'm just here looking like I don't belong" I say with a laugh, "you in my clothes is actually my favourite thing on this planet" Matt tells me with a smile, I roll my eyes, "yeah right" I say as I try to pull away from his grasp to go get my wet clothes from the washroom, "I don't lie to you Jenny, I love seeing you dressed down, because I know you're comfy and I get to see your natural beauty" he explains to me while tightening his hold on me, my heart warms at his kind words, "I love you" I suddenly say, my eyes widen and I bring my hands up to cover my mouth realizing what I just said. In a split second decision I get out of Matt's arms and leave his room running back to mine and Kassidy's room.

 In a split second decision I get out of Matt's arms and leave his room running back to mine and Kassidy's room