Part 9

I slam the door closed once I get into my hotel room, I lean against it and try to calm down, "hey Jen!" I hear Kass say, I look up at her and she must immediately know that something isn't right

I slam the door closed once I get into my hotel room, I lean against it and try to calm down, "hey Jen!" I hear Kass say, I look up at her and she must immediately know that something isn't right. "What happened?" she adds coming over to me quickly, "I did something stupid Kass" I reply before taking a deep breath, "I told him I loved him" I exclaim, "wait so you told Matt that you love him" she replies, I nod while biting my lip. "What did he say?" she asks, "nothing, but I left before he could do anything" I reply, "babe you're an idiot, what if he feels the same way, you didn't give him the time to reply" Kass exclaims, "i've probably screwed it all up" I say while walking over to the couch in our sitting area, "i'm sure that's not true, you guys are meant to be together, it would take a whole lot more than this to break you guys up" my best friend explains with a smile as she sits next to me, "I hope you're right Kass" I say. "Enough about boys, lets just relax and put on some really cheesy chick flicks, we need a girls day before we have to fly back to Boston" Kass tells me before moving to the beds where the TV is suspended, "sounds great" I say as I join her on the bed.

A few hours later me and Kassidy are painting our nails with the polish that she found in the depths of her bag, a knock on the door makes us stop, a few seconds later the knock happens again. I look at Kass and she shrugs, "coming" I yell as I stand up from the bed and wave my hands around to dry the polish as I walk to the door. I swing the door open and am faced with a bouquet of roses before my eyes find Matt's blue ones, "Jenny I shouldn't have let you run away from me, I was just surprised" he tells me as he holds the flowers out to me, I take them into my arms before turning my attention back to him, "what are your thoughts now?" I ask him, "I never want you running away from me like you did, because I love you" he replies before placing his hands on my hips, "really?" I ask amazed, "yes" he exclaims with a smile, I get out of his arms and run to place the flowers on the couch before going back to him. Before I can talk he wraps both of his arms around my waist pulling me flush against him before pressing his lips to mine. My hands go to his upper arms to keep steady, Matt suddenly dips me low to the ground, I laugh into the kiss making him pull away, "I love you" I say with a smile, "and I love you" he replies before bringing me back upright. "Ugh you guys are relationship goals" I hear Kass say, I turn to her and smile, "we have to get you a guy Kass" I tell her, "yeah like that will happen" she exclaims, "you never know" I say. "Well I hate to kill the mood but I have to go pack for the flight tomorrow morning" Matt interjects, I look over at him, "okay superstar, we don't go back until tomorrow afternoon" I explain with a smile, "i'll text you when I land" he adds, I nod and he presses a quick kiss to my lips before leaving the room.

-.-.-.-.-

Before we know it it's the next day and time to board our plane, "do we have everything?" I ask Kass as we hand our passes to the attendant at the gate, "yep, I made sure when we left the hotel" my best friend replies, "perfect" I say and we walk onto the plane together. My phone vibrates in my pocket as I place my carry-on in the overhead compartment, I shut the compartment before slipping my phone out,

M: have a good flight, I can't wait to see you <3

J: see you soon :)

I check my boarding pass for my seat number before finding it with ease as I slip into the window seat. I put my phone on airplane mode before putting it away and slumping down in my seat, Kass sits next to me with a smile, "it's good to be going back home" she tells me, "amen to that sister" I reply as we get comfortable. 

Before I know it the plane is touching down in Boston and I look out the window anticipating when I get to see Matt. Finally we are able to unbuckle our seat belts and grab our belongings before making our way into the airport. I practically run to the luggage carousel, I hear Kass calling yelling for me to slow down, I grab my suitcase off the conveyer and proceed to search for my boyfriend as I remember his text about waiting for me when I get off of the plane. "Jenny" I hear a deep voice call, I snap my head to the side and I spot Matt smiling with his hands in his jean pockets, my smile widens as I go towards him with my suitcase rolling across the floor. Once i'm close enough I let go of my bags and throw my arms around him, his hands go to my waist as he brings me close, "I missed you" I say as I pull away from him, "you saw me yesterday" he replies, "yeah well we weren't in the same state so it doesn't count" I explain, "i'll give you that" he exclaims before pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. "I hate to break up the love fest but we should get back to the apartment" I hear Kass say making us turn to her, I sigh, "she's right I better go" I tell Matt as I grab my bags, "okay, I guess i'll text you later" he replies before leaning down to press one last kiss to my lips, "I love you" I say once he pulls away, "I love you too" he exclaims with a smile, I match his with my own and follow Kass to the taxi stand so that we can get home.

 "I hate to break up the love fest but we should get back to the apartment" I hear Kass say making us turn to her, I sigh, "she's right I better go" I tell Matt as I grab my bags, "okay, I guess i'll text you later" he replies before leaning down ...