Part 11

A few weeks have passed and assignments are piling up before exams happen, which is why I find myself either locked in my room or hiding out in the library on campus

A few weeks have passed and assignments are piling up before exams happen, which is why I find myself either locked in my room or hiding out in the library on campus. This afternoon I chose the latter as I sip my coffee before diving back into my books while typing on my laptop. Warm hands come to my shoulders making me jump slightly, I turn my head and look up, I smile when I see that it's just Matt, "hey" I say, "Jenny you need to relax a bit, you're overworking yourself" he tells me as he massages my tense muscles. "I just have so many things to finish before exams and the end of the semester" I reply as I lean back enjoying the feel of his warm hands on my shoulders, "stepping away from the books for a few hours will do you some good" he explains, "mhmm, you're probably right" I say with my eyes closed as I loosely hold my pen in my hand. "Okay c'mon beautiful, lets get out of here and go back to your place to watch a movie" Matt tells me as he takes my things and slides them into my backpack, "that sounds like heaven I say as I stand up and finish cleaning my workspace.

"Oh my gosh stop it Matt, I'm trying to watch" I squeal as my boyfriend peppers kisses along my jaw, "you can rewind it" he tells me, I take my focus away from the tv screen and look into his blue eyes, "you're impossible" I say with a pout, "yet you still stick around" he exclaims with a smile before leaning forward to press his lips to mine, I completely forget about the movie and shift closer to him while placing my hands on his shoulders, Matt places his hands on my waist and lifts me into his lap. Suddenly the door slams open and Kass walks into the apartment, I pull away in a rush turning my attention to my best friend, her eyes widen at our position, "did I interrupt something?" She asks, "not at all" I say while Matt groans, I hit him on the shoulder to shut him up. "Okayyyy...well i'm going to my room, use protection you guys" she exclaims before leaving the room, I blush at what she's implying and I cover my face with my hands. 

Warm hands cover mine and pull them away from my red face, "no need to hide from me Jen" Matt tells me with a smile, "I can't help it I'm naturally this awkward with intimate topics" I reply while biting my lip, "plus you're probably way more experienced than me and I can't help it knowing that I'm probably nothing compared to the other girls that you've been with" I add while tugging my hands away from his. "Woah woah woah, Jenny you have absolutely nothing to worry about" Matt tells me as he holds me closer, I look into his eyes as he brings his hand up to my cheek, "you are perfect to me, i've never been this happy with a girl and it's all because of you, so I may have experience but none of that compares to every aspect that makes you the one for me" he explains to me, I feel my eyes welling up with tears as I bring my hand over his, "please don't cry Jenny" he replies concerned, "I just love you so much Matt, these are happy tears because no one has made me feel as special as you do" I explain, "I love you to the moon and back" he tells me before kissing my forehead gently.

-.-.-.-.-.-

A few hours later we have successfully finished the movie that we initially planned on watching, I stand up from the couch while stretching my arms over my head letting out a yawn in the process. "I don't want to leave you" I hear Matt say as I turn to him, "you have to, I still have some assignments to finish" I explain while holding out my hands for him to grab, he pouts but places his hands on mine, I pull them to get him off of the couch. He smirks as he watches me struggle to get his weight off of the couch, "no fair, i'm like half your weight" I say as I drop his hands in defeat, he groans but stands up, "c'mere you big baby" I say while holding out my arms, he falls into me holding me in a tight hug, he kisses the top of my head gently before I feel him place his chin on the same spot. After a few minutes of hugging I tap him on the waist saying that I need to finally finish my school work, he lets me go and I walk with him to the front door, "I love you" I say with a smile, he leans down and presses a quick kiss to my lips, "I love you too beautiful" he replies as he leaves, I watch him get into his car and drive away.

While I knew that I had to finish my school work I ended up getting completely sucked into my novel which then results in me falling asleep with school work still needing to get done. 

A/N I know this is a short one but I couldn't find a good way to finish this chapter and I've also started writing something new for you guys! Thanks for reading! <3