Part 10

A few days later when me and Matt are free I find myself parking my car outside of his place

A few days later when me and Matt are free I find myself parking my car outside of his place. I bite my lip when I see that my handsome boyfriend is washing his car, to make matters better he's doing so without a shirt. Once I get out of my car I wolf whistle making him turn around, he looks around before pointing to himself, I nod as I walk to him with a smile on my face. After closing the distance between us I notice the sweat coating him from the humidity, "do you really have to do this without a shirt?" I ask him, "c'mon you know that you love this view" he replies while gesturing to his exposed chest, "it's alright" I exclaim with a shrug, "yeah okay whatever helps you sleep at night" he tells me before placing his hands on my lower back before tugging me flush against him, I feel my heartbeat quicken at the proximity as my hands come up to his hard chest. I feel Matt's gaze on me as my fingers trace the curves of his chest and torso, I feel him tense under my touch making me look up at him, he's biting his lip and his eyes are a shade darker than before, "you should stop that or I will be pushing you against my car and doing very bad things to you" he tells me, I blush at the thought and I take my fingers away from his body, "sorry" I exclaim sheepishly, "never say sorry for doing that, I might be the one needing to apologize if I ever do anything that's too much for you" he explains, my cheeks redden even more at his statement.

Once my cheeks have cooled down I focus back on the matter at hand, "How much longer will this take?" I ask Matt in terms of washing his car, "i'd say an hour tops" he replies, "it would be quicker if I had some help" he adds while tightening his grip on me, "nice try" I reply while pulling away from him, he leans down while cradling my face and he presses his lips to mine, he pulls away too soon, "okay you might have convinced me" I say while opening my eyes to look at him, he laughs and I pull his lips to mine again as he wraps his arms around my waist, my arms go around his neck as he lifts me slightly. He pulls away, "we have to stop now or it'll never get done" Matt tells me, "okay fine" I say before letting him go. As I walk towards the bucket filled with soapy water near his car i'm suddenly blasted with cold water, I squeal and jump in the air, I hear deep laughs behind me, I turn and see Matt laughing with a hose in his hand, "not cool" I exclaim with a pout, "I couldn't resist" he tells me, "you need to be cooled down" he adds making me blush, "shut up you cheeseball" I say while taking the bucket of soapy water in my hands hoping that he won't notice, "never" he replies with a grin, "hey can you come here, you got something in your hair" I exclaim, he leans down to my height and I make the move to pour the whole contents of the bucket over his head, I start running away from him knowing that i'm in for trouble. I squeal when an arm comes around me from behind, "you're going to regret that Jenny" Matt says, before I can reply he brings the hose over my head drenching my head and proceeding to move it across my body making me fully wet. When he finally lets me go I look down at myself and see that not a speck of me is dry, "Matt why" I whine as I shake my limbs to get rid of the water, "you started it babe" he replies with a shrug. 

-.-.-.-.-

Later when my clothes are dry thanks to Matt's dryer I can finally take him to the initially planned event. I let him drive my car only supplying the directions to the right location, when he drives up to the field he looks over at me, "a football game?" he asks, "you better believe it superstar" I reply with a smile as I get out of the car. Once Matt joins me I pull out two tickets from my purse as we approach the entry gates, the security guard checks my bag before waving us along to the person that will scan our tickets. "This is going to be awesome!" I exclaim while I smile and pull Matt to our seats, "I had no idea you loved football this much" he exclaims, "yeah well you have a lot to learn about me" I reply as I keep tugging his arm towards the correct section of the stadium. We finally get to the right section and I run down the aisle with him following, I laugh as I slip into the right row and sit in the seat printed on my ticket. 

Once halftime comes around i'm still bouncing in my seat from all the excitement, "Jen you gotta calm down" Matt tells me with a laugh, "there's still a whole other half, I don't think that's going to happen" I exclaim while looking over at him. He goes to say something but is interrupted, "dude you guys are on the big screen" a fan tells us, my head snaps up and I see the two of us framed by a heart because of the kiss cam, Matt immediately smiles and leans over pressing a passionate kiss to my lips, my hands weave into his hair as I pull him closer, I hear whistles around us making me pull away with blush covering my cheeks. Matt throws an arm across my shoulders before kissing my temple, I bury my face into his chest hiding my face from the people around us, "Jen it's fine" my boyfriend tells me, "it so isn't, that was embarrassing" I explain to him. "Well the good things is that everyone knows that you're mine" Matt explains with a smirk, "i'll only be yours" I reply with a smile before kissing his cheek. 

A/N I know that i've been updating slowly but i've been busy with my job and stuff, but I hope you guys like it and vote for this story!