Part 22

After weeks of splitting my time between Matt and Kass it's the moment we have all been anticipating, Matt is starting camp tomorrow and the two of us are in a hotel room in Seattle near the arena

After weeks of splitting my time between Matt and Kass it's the moment we have all been anticipating, Matt is starting camp tomorrow and the two of us are in a hotel room in Seattle near the arena. As we lie in bed together I trace random shapes on his chest, "I can't believe it's training camp tomorrow, we've been waiting so long for this day" I exclaim, "it's definitely pretty wild that the day has come" Matt tells me while running his fingers through my hair, "are you excited?" I ask while tilting my head to look up at him, "yeah, but also nervous" he replies with a smile, "I think you'll be great, everyone is going to love you" I explain with my own smile directed at him, "I wish you could come and watch, you always keep me calm" he explains, "i'm sure by the end of the day you'll have a whole new team of best friends, and you probably won't want to leave to come back to me" I explain, "i'll always want to come back to you, you mean too much to me" he replies before leaning over to press a gentle kiss to my lips. Matt tries to deepen the kiss but I pull away, "nope you promised you would take me sightseeing before training camp started" I say while slipping out of his hold and into the washroom to take a shower.

When I get back into the room I see that Matt is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, "finally I thought you decided to move in" he exclaims when he looks up from his phone, "shut up you dork" I reply before sticking my tongue out at him, he laughs before getting off of the bed. "Where to first beautiful?" he asks as we step out onto the sidewalk, "Starbucks, the original one, i've always wanted to see it" I reply without a second thought, "I had a feeling you would say that" Matt replies as we walk towards it hand-in-hand, "it's good that you know me that well" I say with a huge smile. After awhile of looking at google maps and walking we finally find Starbucks, I squeal and take out my phone to capture a picture of the storefront, "okay lets go inside" I say pulling Matt inside the shop. We each get a drink and I get a key chain as a souvenir before we walk out of the shop, "i'm happy now we don't need to do anything else" I say as Matt takes my free hand with his, "good to know Jen, but I have somewhere else I want to take you" he explains with a smile, "where?" I ask happily, "it's a surprise, but I know that you'll love it" he replies. 

"Here we are" Matt says pulling us to a stop, my eyes widen as I look at the glass building in awe, "what is it?" I ask, "its the central library, I know that you like reading and I figured this was the perfect place for you to see" Matt explains,...

"Here we are" Matt says pulling us to a stop, my eyes widen as I look at the glass building in awe, "what is it?" I ask, "its the central library, I know that you like reading and I figured this was the perfect place for you to see" Matt explains, "I love you so much" I say before pulling him into a kiss. We pull away a few seconds later, "c'mon lets go check it out" Matt says before tugging me into the building, I smile and follow along, once inside I take a moment to admire everything, "wow" I say, "it gets even better on the higher floors" Matt explains before tugging me to the elevator.  When we step out of the elevator i'm completely floored at how amazing the view is, "okay so you can just leave me here for the rest of my life" I say while walking towards the wall of windows looking out at downtown Seattle, "then i'd have to move in with you" Matt says while wrapping his arms around me from behind, his words finally sink in, "wait, you want to live with me?" I ask turning my head to look at him, "well yeah, I want a future with you" he replies while smiling, "i'm a total goner with you, you make me keep falling more in love with you" I say, "Jenny i'm in the exact same boat, I will never not love you" he tells me. 

-.-.-.-.-.-

After a full day of exploring the city we finally get back to our hotel room, "this was the best day ever" I say with a huge smile as I flop back first onto the bed, "I couldn't agree more" Matt replies before joining me on the bed. I scoot my way over to him "thank you for being the best boyfriend on the planet" I say while looking up at him, "well thanks for being the best girlfriend on the planet, you deserve everything the world has to offer" Matt explains before dropping a kiss to my forehead. I twist my body towards the side table and grab the remote before turning beck to Matt, I turn on the TV and start flipping through the channels to find something to watch. A few minutes later I stop on the channel showing the Avengers "really this again?" Matt asks, "yes, it's still the best movie" I reply before placing the remote down on the comforter snuggling into my boyfriend as I watch. We spend the next few hours watching the movie, I end up falling asleep with the adventures of today taking a toll on my body and mind.

A loud alarm wakes me up the next morning, I groan at the noise and tighten my hold on Matt, he laughs before pressing a kiss to my forehead, "I have to get up Jen, camp starts in an hour" he tells me, I open my eyes and look at him, "i can't believe this is happening" I say with a pout, "i'll be back later and then I'll be taking you out for dinner" he explains before placing a quick kiss on my lips, "very true" I reply with a smile as I let him get out of bed, I watch him moving around the room with a smile on my face. "I can feel you watching me" Matt says turning to me, "I can't help it, my boyfriend is so handsome, i'm one lucky girl" I tell him, "I think i'm the lucky one" he replies making me blush as I sit up on the bed bringing the comforter around me to stay warm, he goes back to packing up any last minute things needed for camp. A few minutes later when Matt is done getting ready he comes to the bed, I smile, "I will see you later beautiful" he says before kissing me on the lips, he pulls away seconds later, "love you, go be amazing" I tell him, "will do" he replies before picking up his training camp stuff, I watch him leave the hotel room, when the door closes behind him I sigh and fall back onto the bed staring at the ceiling trying to think of something to do while he's gone.