Part 13

"C'mon Jenny we need to go or we'll miss our flight" Matt says as I run around my dorm to take everything needed for the weekend, "I'm almost ready give me a sec" I reply as I take the last thing needed and shove it into my duffle

"C'mon Jenny we need to go or we'll miss our flight" Matt says as I run around my dorm to take everything needed for the weekend, "I'm almost ready give me a sec" I reply as I take the last thing needed and shove it into my duffle. I throw the strap of the duffle over my shoulder as I walk to where Matt is waiting, "finally" I hear him say, "shut up Matt, I wasn't that long" I tell him, "doesn't matter we gotta go" he replies before grabbing my bag and walking down the stairs of our building with me following behind him. "We're going to be meeting Amanda at the airport, she's also coming home" Matt explains while helping me put my bag in the trunk of his car, "I can't wait to see that girl again" I exclaim with a smile as I get into the passenger seat. Matt gets into the drivers side and buckles up, "ready for this Jen?" He asks as he starts the car, "so ready for this" I exclaim as I bounce in my seat, my boyfriend laughs before leaving the driveway and going towards the airport.

Once we get to the airport Matt parks in the long term lot before getting my bags out for me, I pop the handle out for my suitcase before rolling it with me as I walk to the departure gates. "Slow down Jen" I hear Matt tell me, "how about you speed up mr hockey player" I reply while looking back at him, he laughs but does as I say catching up to me in a few strides. We walk to through security and go to the right gate to wait for our boarding call, as we get closer I spot Amanda sitting in the waiting area, I squeal before running over, "I haven't seen you in forever" I exclaim as she hugs me, "we have got to catch up Jenny" she adds as we sit down next to each other, Matt ends up sitting across from us. A few minutes later an announcement comes on to say we can board our flight to Ottawa, I smile while following Matt and Amanda to the plane.

-.-.-.-.-

The flight lands hours later and I jump out of my seat grabbing my carry on from the overhead compartment, "c'mon Matt let's gooo" I say wanting to explore as soon as possible, he laughs but follows me off of the plane. "Oh my gosh I have to show you all of my favourite places" Amanda says coming up next to me as we leave the building with all of our suitcases, "I can't wait" I squeal as we get into a cab that will take us to the Caplan house. I look out my window the whole drive taking in all of the sights as we get deeper into the city, I feel at tug on my hair so I turn my head, "how do you like it?" Matt asks with a smile, "I love it, I can't wait to see more" I reply before moving to lean on him, he wraps an arm around me pulling me close before he presses a kiss to my head.  

Once the cab stops I hop out excited and grab my bags from the trunk before waiting for the Caplan siblings, "c'mon guys" I say they both look at me and laugh, "you gotta relax Jen" Matt says while coming over to me and wrapping an arm around my waist, "oops" I say with a smile, he just smiles before tugging me towards the front door of the house. I suddenly have a moment of panic when I realize that I will be meeting Matt's family, he must feel me tense up so he looks at me, "you okay?" he asks while squeezing my waist, "are they going to like me?" I reply, "they are going to love you Jenny" he exclaims before kissing my temple, "you guys make me sick" I hear Amanda say as she steps around us and opens the front door before stepping inside. "We better get inside" Matt says, I nod and he moves his arm so that his hand can hold mine as we walk into the house. A smile comes to my face when we enter the cozy home, my eyes move around the room as I drop my stuff by the door and slip off my coat and boots, Matt does the same before putting his hands on my waist to pull me flush against him, "what are you doing?" I ask him while placing my hands on his chest, "showing my girlfriend how much I love her" he replies before pressing a kiss to my lips, my hands tighten around the fabric of his shirt pulling him even closer. After a few seconds Matt pulls away, "we have to stop Jen, I don't want to take it too far in the entryway of my childhood home" he explains to me, I blush before letting go of his shirt and smoothing it out. 

"Where were you guys, the food is getting cold" Amanda exclaims as we enter the dining room where she is sitting with two other people, "shut up" Matt replies, "Matthew be nice" the woman who I assume is his mother scolds him, "sorry mom" he says with an innocent smile. "Why don't you introduce us to the young lady standing next to you" Matt's dad exclaims with a smile, he pulls me into his side before speaking, "mom, dad, this is Jenny my girlfriend", his mom jumps out of her seat and brings me into a tight hug, "it's nice to finally meet you Jenny, we've heard so many great things" she tells me happily, "oh really" I say while looking at my boyfriend, I smile when I see a slight blush on his cheeks, "you better believe it, my son has taken quite a liking to you" she replies, "I feel the same way about him" I add, "well enough standing around lets eat! you three must be starving" Matt's mother exclaims before waving us over to the table.

Once we have all eaten our fair share of food we move to the living room to watch TV, "they love you already" Matt tells me as we sit side-by-side on the couch, "really?" I ask while looking over at him, "yeah, they have been waiting for someone like you to snatch me up" he explains making me blush before I bury my red face into his chest as he pulls me closer and kisses my head gently. Once i'm confident that my face has cooled down I pull away from Matt's chest to see that he has put on some hockey highlights, "all better?" he asks, I nod with a slight smile, we sit there for a few hours just watching whatever comes on and enjoying being together without any commitments getting in the way. I feel the tiredness starting to affect me as I snuggle into Matt's side, "looks like it time to get to bed beautiful" he says, "that sounds glorious" I reply before letting out a yawn, he takes my hands before standing up and pulls me to my feet, I follow him to what I assume is a bedroom. I smile when we walk into a bedroom, the first thing I notice is all of the trophies scattered around the room, "wow you must be pretty great" I say while looking back at him, he shrugs as he walks to the dresser and pulls out some sweatpants and a t-shirt, "this is probably comfier than what you brought" he say tossing me the shirt, I smile before going to the en-suite bathroom shutting the door behind me as I change.

I turn around once i'm changed and see myself in the bathroom mirror, my eyes widen when I notice how short the shirt looks, I tug it lower trying to cover myself, "Jen are you okay?" I hear Matt ask, "this shirt doesn't cover enough" I reply, "i'm sure it's fine" he tells me, "please come out here" he adds, I bite my lip and take my clothes from earlier before slowly opening the door. I see that Matt is in front of the bathroom door waiting, his eyes widen at what i'm wearing, I take a moment to notice that he's only wearing sweatpants, my eyes seem to veer to his defined six pack before I snap out of my daze and blush as I drop my clothes into my suitcase and go to the bed ready to go to sleep. Before I can get to the bed Matt's hands come to my hips stopping me, "I love you Jenny and you are so beautiful, you should not be worried about the lack of coverage, especially with me" he explains to me as he turns my body so that we are chest to chest, "I love you too Matty" I say with a smile, he takes my hand and pulls me over to the bed before throwing back the covers, I slip onto the bed and he joins me before pulling the covers over us, "goodnight" I say Matt wraps his arms around my body before kissing my shoulder, "goodnight gorgeous" he replies, I drift off to sleep seconds later with thoughts of Matt running through my mind.

 Before I can get to the bed Matt's hands come to my hips stopping me, "I love you Jenny and you are so beautiful, you should not be worried about the lack of coverage, especially with me" he explains to me as he turns my body so that we are chest...