Part 6

The next morning when i'm eating breakfast before lecture Kassidy rushes in, "tell me EVERYTHING" she exclaims while sitting across from me, I laugh at how eager she is, I describe the whole night from start to finish for my best friend

The next morning when i'm eating breakfast before lecture Kassidy rushes in, "tell me EVERYTHING" she exclaims while sitting across from me, I laugh at how eager she is, I describe the whole night from start to finish for my best friend. "Finally! I've been waiting for you guys to get together" she exclaims with a smile, "we've only know each other for like a month and a half" I say, "I didn't think anything would be happening this soon" I add between bites of my breakfast, "there is no exact timeline for relationships Jen, if it's meant to be it will happen" Kassidy explains while moving around the kitchen, "I hope it works out Kass, I really like him" I tell her while fidgeting with my fingers as I stand up from the table to put my dishes in the sink, "i'm glad Jen, all I ever want for you is to be happy" she explains before giving me a hug. "Okay I have to get to lecture" I tell her before taking my things and going out the door to make it to campus on time. 

When I finish class I take out my phone as I start walking back towards my car, i'm suddenly pulled into a hallway and pressed against a wall, I look up and see Matt smiling down at me, "what are you up to you dork?" I ask with a smile, "I just want some quality time with my beautiful girlfriend" he replies while caging me in further, "you didn't have to pull me into a sketchy hallway to do that" I explain, "but it's way more exciting this way" he says, I laugh at his explanation. He wraps his arms around my waist while tugging me close, my hands go to his chest, "you crack me up" I say with a smile, "that's what I aim to do" he replies before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine, I bring a hand up and weave it through his hair as he keeps me flush against him, one of his hands lowers making me pull away, Matt leans his head on my shoulder while taking his hands off of me, "i'm sorry" he tells me while trying to catch his breath, "it's okay, i'm just not experienced with this sort of stuff" I explain while blushing as I take my hands off of him and look away from his blue eyes. Matt catches my hands in his before I pull away too far, this makes me look up at him again, "I respect that, I won't force you to do anything you're not ready for" he explains to me while smiling and rubbing circles on my hands, "how did I get so lucky?" I ask, "well initially because I was being an idiot who didn't pay attention to my surroundings" he replies making me remember when we first bumped into each other, I laugh at the memory. 

A few minutes later we leave the hidden hallway hand-in-hand as we walk to our cars. Matt walks me to my car, I climb into the drivers seat and he closes the door for me, I roll down the window and he leans down resting his forearms on the edge, "you have practice now right?" I asks him, he nods, "text me when you're done, maybe we could go catch a movie" I add while smiling, "sounds perfect" he tells me before pressing a quick kiss to my lips, "have fun at practice" I say as I buckle up and start the car, he straightens to his full height before waving as I drive out of the parking lot.

-.-.-.-.-

As i'm working on an assignment for my creative writing course my phone vibrates making me lose my focus, I pick it up from my desk and see a text from Matt,

M: Movie Time! be ready in 10 minutes :)

J: okie dokie

M: you're such a nerd

J: yet you still hang around with me

M: very true ;)

I stand up from my desk chair and throw my phone onto my bed before going to my dresser to pick out an outfit, I end up slipping on a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a red hoodie, the doorbell rings when I take my phone and wallet. I smile while I walk over to the front door, I swing it open and see Matt standing there dressed in jeans and a red sweater as well, "we match" I exclaim happily, he looks at me and then down at himself, "wow that's some impressive coordination" he exclaims with a laugh, I giggle as he takes my hand and pulls me out the door. Once we get into Matt's car I smile as I watch him drive, "enjoying the view?" he asks while looking at me for a split second with a smirk on his face, "yeah I sure am" I reply confidently, he laughs at my honest answer, "so which movie are we going to see?" I add curiously, "you'll see" he replies keeping his gaze on the road, I sit back, "that's no fun" I exclaim with a pout, "it will be worth it" he tells me with a smile, "if you say so" I reply. 

When Matt stops the car I see that there are a ton of cars around us and a big screen at the front of the clearing, "you brought me to a drive-in movie?" I ask my boyfriend happily, "yeah, I thought you would like it" he replies, "I love it, I haven't had the time to go this year" I explain as I look around excitedly. Matt suddenly turns and grabs something from the backseat, he brings it forward and I see the candy bags that he is holding, "you're the best, you thought of everything" I say, "I try" he tells me with a smile, "c'mon let's sit on the hood, it'll be better that way" he adds while getting out of the car with the snacks in hand. I follow his lead and step out of the car, he throws a blanket over the hood of the car, he hops on with ease and pats the spot next to him, I smile and hoist myself onto the car before scooting closer to Matt. I go to talk but the screen comes to life with the movie Grease coming to a start, "I love this movie" I explain to Matt, "I know that's why I took you here" he replies while wrapping an arm around my waist and tugging me right up to his side, I lean my head on his shoulder as we sit there enjoying the movie. 

Hours later Matt has parked his car in front of my house, I bite my lip as I look out the window not wanting to leave, "Jen what are you thinking about, I can hear the cogs turning" he says while interlacing our fingers, I turn to him, "I don't want to leave" I explain, "I love spending time with you" I add, "I don't want you to leave" he replies while bringing a hand up to my face gently running his fingers across my cheek, "sleep with me tonight" I say, his eyes widen at my statement, when I realize how that sounded I blush, "no I didn't mean...I just sleep better when you're next to me...I just meant..." I struggle to explain feeling embarrassed, "I know what you meant Jen" he replies with a smile, I return the smile relieved, "and yes i'd love to sleep with you" he adds. I get out of the car once i've gathered all of my things and walk up to the front door with Matt following behind me, "Kass is probably sleeping so you gotta be quiet" I explain to him as I slowly open the door, he nods and places his hands on my hips as I take him through the house and to my room. Once we get into the room I gently close the door behind us while biting my lip, I turn back towards the bed and see that Matt has already claimed his spot, I go to my dresser and dig around for my pjs which consist of a Hogwarts alumni t-shirt and some red Soffe shorts. 

Once i've changed in the washroom I drop my clothes from earlier into the hamper and walk back into the bedroom where Matt has shed his t-shirt and pants to be left in his boxers. As I walk towards the bed I feel his eyes on my exposed legs, I bite my lip as I get to the bed, I get on and scoot over to be against Matt's warm body, "you're killing me Jen, you look amazing in those shorts" he exclaims while wrapping his arm around my waist before pulling me even closer to his side, I blush as I hide my face in his side, his fingers trace lines along my lower back making me relax into him. Once my face has cooled down I look up at Matt slightly, "thank you for today, I needed a break" I say while running my fingers along his hard chest, "I needed the break as much as you" he says before kissing my forehead gently, I place a kiss on his chest before snuggling up to him as I hear his heartbeat which gently lulls me into a deep sleep.

 Once my face has cooled down I look up at Matt slightly, "thank you for today, I needed a break" I say while running my fingers along his hard chest, "I needed the break as much as you" he says before kissing my forehead gently, I place a kiss on...