Love, Lies And Betrayal

Just so you know everything about the storyline is fictitious and does not resemble any person living or dead that may have any characteristics of characters mentioned in this book.
The cover pictures are just for creativity purposes and do not actually account for the actual storyline of this book....
Once again THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION!
✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨💫✨💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫
I am not angry because we broke up,
I am sad because I can't let you go...
I am not angry at you for not loving me,
I am angry with me for still loving you...
I am not angry that I lost you,
I am sad because I had you...
I am not angry that I can't have you,
I am sad because I know what I'm missing...
I am not angry that you have moved on,
I am sad because I can't...
I am not angry that you won't come back,
I am sad because I keep hoping you will...
I am not angry because I hate you and don't want to,
I am sad because because I miss you and I love you!!!
✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨
As Salamu alaikum everyone!
Hope that you find this book in good health....Well I am new at this book writing but I wanted this story to be read by some one so they could tell me how it was....so please please please do read this book and I'm all ears to suggestion and criticism.....
The introducing poem is by a good friend of mine who read it to the class....like in front of 40 students as part of his assignment when we were in year 11!!
Any other poems are written by yours truly!
This book is dedicated to my best friends Zahbeen and Aayesha....they supported me even though they haven't read the book yet... 💖
High school is where we make good friends but whether they are good to us or not, whether they like us or not really depends on them,there are situations in this story that I have experienced and trust me its not a good feeling. Hope you like Alexis and the guys....their cuteness cannot be described in words! LOL....Just kidding! And all the same the meany queen Zakira and her friend Shane's rudeness doesn't fit in my book...
At times like this I like to close my eyes and think deeply about what I read, it all comes to me!
So plizzzz....
READ 📳
VOTE
COMMENT 💬
SHARE 💌
PROMOTE 👤👥
Thnx in advance.....Was Salaam

💟 Ayat_Khan 🎶