Chapter 60

NSFW bois. Essentially just pure smut.

.

I suggested to Yukio that my dorm room would be more fitting, and we followed each other upstairs, and I thanked God that I was the only one in this dormitory building. I closed the dorm room door just in case, though, and saw Yukio sit on my mattress. I followed suit, and he pulled me close to him on his lap as he gently pressed his lips against mine again. The kiss slowly turned rougher and harsher, and I grabbed handfuls of the boy's shirt again.

Yukio lied back carefully, pulling me with him. I pressed my lips across his jawline, grazing my teeth against his skin and biting at it. He let off a deep exhale as his hands ran up and down my clothed sides. The brunet took his hands off me slowly to begin unbuttoning his own shirt, and I began doing the same. I fumbled with the buttons as my head rested on Yukio's shoulder, and he tossed his button-down to the ground. He lifted his white undershirt off before helping me with the tiny buttons on my shirt. We sat up again, but I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"Tch," I scoffed in pain, holding my hand to the back of my head where I had hit the top bunk. I laughed a little bit, dropping my hand.

"Are you okay?" Yukio chuckled.

I hummed, stripping off my shirt completely. I reached back to work with the clasp of my bra, which seemed to not want to come off. Yukio began trailing his teeth down my jawline again, stopping and sucking on a part of my neck. My breath hitched as tingles shook through me, and my hands trembled briefly. I pulled on the clasp of my bra on my back, but couldn't open it. Yukio bit down gently on my collarbone, reaching his hands over mine. He paused for a short moment before fumbling with the clasp, then opening it. The fabric around my chest loosened, and I hesitated before tossing it to the ground.

Both of us now entirely shirtless, Yukio pulled his hands to my back to pull me closer to him as he pressed his lips to mine- this time quite a bit rougher. I held one hand in his dark hair, the other on his shoulder as I kissed him back just as hard. I gently pushed him back again until he was flat on the mattress, and his hands gripped up my sides. I bit down softly on the side of his neck, trailing my tongue over and sucking on it as Yukio's breath hitched.

My hands brushed down the boy's toned stomach and sides, and I felt him shiver slightly beneath my cool fingertips. My hands rested on the buckle of his belt, then I paused before looking up at him. Yukio gave a slow blink before pressing his lips to mine, and I took that as a confirmation sign. I pulled on the leather strap, then pulled on the elastic band of his uniform pants. Yukio helped to pull them off, throwing them on the ground before reaching his hands to my hips, pulling me closer to him as our rough kiss didn't break. He pulled tightly on the elastic of my leggings, and I struggled briefly to slide them off, leaving us both in only our dark underwear. Though mine was fairly more lacey than his.

I could feel a rather large tent against the inside of my thigh, and even clothed I had to internally admit to being impressed. I felt warm hands on my back, and slowly I was turned until Yukio was on top of me again, pressing his face into my neck and leaving gentle bite marks down my collarbone. His hands reached from my sides, running down my hips and sending tingles through me until he stopped at my thighs. Yukio held his hands to my thighs, pressing his lips to my chest between by breasts. A deep exhale escaped my lips as one hand went to the boy's hair again. He was brushing his lips down my chest, on the underside of my breasts, then down to my stomach. I squeaked unintentionally as he bit my hip. My hips involuntarily pushed up towards him, and Yukio gave a gentle smirk against my skin as he squeezed my thighs softly. 

Yukio's pale hands tickled up my sides as he reached my face again, pressing a kiss to my lips and pulling on my bottom lip with his teeth. "You okay, Minette?"