Introduction (Character Description)

Hey guys!!! Here's a quick description of the characters. I just made them very random so don't take things personal. 😝 I've also underlined each character's role in the school to keep things simple.

Eastwood High: the main high school. Their school name is the 'Tigers'. The school is known for their good sports teams especially both Boys and Girls Soccer Teams. They are every school's main rival, especially Rosewood High. Located in LA.

Cameron is the main character. She's a Junior (Grade 11). She plays soccer and is a scholar. She hopes to study Kinesiology in University.

Edwin, a Senior (Grade 12) at the school who is a super popular. He is also a dancer who dances with his 4 best friends (the rest of the PRETTYMUCH boys). He sings too but he tries to keep that a secret. He has a cocky, manipulative attitude.

Julia, a Junior at Eastwood who is Cameron's best friend for over 10 years. She is dating Austin. She also plays soccer but her grades aren't really there for her to get a scholarship. Cameron offers to tutor her but she refuses and much rather be having fun than study. She would never miss a party.

Jacob, a Senior and the captain of the football team who always throws parties and wants everyone to have a good time. Seen mostly with jocks and the PM boys.

*The PM boys aren't known as PM*

Ian, a Senior and Cameron's guy best friends who plays soccer for the boy's team. He basically helps both Cameron and Julia with their boy troubles by giving them tips. He is Sydney's boy toy (used for Sydney's selfish needs) and loves it due to the extra attention he gets from girls. He reads people very well. He has a cautious personality. Friends with everyone.

Sydney, a Senior at the school. She's the mean/it girl. She's the captain of the girl's soccer team. She's fake and all the guys want her. Zion crushes hard on her. She just loves drama and loves to stir it up.

Brandon, a Senior and the school's sweetheart. Ms. Watson's favorite student. Volunteers around the school (promotes/organizes school events). Dancer

Zion, a Senior and the smart one of Edwin's main group of friends. He is mainly book smart. He's very gullible (in the cutest way). Like Julia, he loves to party... he's super fun (even off the alcohol). Wants Sydney. Dancer

Nick, a Senior and the school's flirt. Spends most his time hanging out. The social media influencer (always posting on Snapchat and Instagram what he's up to). Dancer

Austin, a Senior and the school's prankster. Currently dating Julia. Mr. Stevens' least favourite student. Dancer

Riley, Cameron's younger brother who is a Freshman at Eastwood. He plays for the boys soccer team with Ian.

*all of the PM boys are a group of friends but do still talk to everyone because they are all popular. They put together a Dance team at the school and they compete with other schools*

Ms. Watson, the school's chill teacher that everyone likes

Mr. Stevens, the school's principle

—————

A/N

Yea so that's just a brief description of some of the main characters. Hope you guys really enjoy this one. I'll try to publish as much as possible!

xox - Kylie 🌷