Chapter 30

A/N

Ik. It's almost been 2 weeks... for that, I dropped this chapter that is over 5000 words. Oh! and I'm starting to show visuals of the boys' outfits because I'm ass at describing them.

I skimmed through this so please excuse any mistakes 😎

At School the next day (1st period)

Brandon's POV
~~~
I'm in class, bored because my favorite teacher isn't here. I know class didn't even start yet but, I expected better. At least my fit today is cool. I chose to wear a white Nike hoodie that had numbers down the left sleeve and black jeans because that's classic B. I also wore my favorite shoes other than my air forces, checkered vans. To change it up a bit, I wore a green Thrasher snapback. It's not mine but I'm pretty sure borrowed it from one of the guys that one time we all went to a Posty (*** Post Malone ***) concert. I believe it was Austin's hat.

I felt watched so look over at Sydney who was looking at me

I felt watched so look over at Sydney who was looking at me. I laugh. "You're WIERD wierd." she says shaking her head. I wonder what I was doing. "What?" I ask her. She acted as if she was getting into character. "I believe it was Austin's hat— Classic B." she says imitating me. I look at her with a blank face. She pauses for a sec. "You're talking out loud if you didn't notice, Brandon." she admits to me. Lmao. "I'm not gonna even try to fight that." I tell her laughing. Tigers TV finally starts. Well would you look at that. "Good morning Tigers! Today is Friday, May 4th, 2018. Please stand for the national anthem." Nick says from the screen, ending with a big smile. The anthem starts but I guess they forgot to mute the mics in the studio. "Fuck off Austin! I'm not saying 'May the Forth be with you!' What the fuck?" Everyone laughs. I laugh once Austin starts to convince him. "Bro! You fucking have to! It's in the script bitch!" I couldn't be happier to see that the door to our classroom was open because all we saw was Stevens sprint past, down the hall. I absolutely lost it there. "NOOOOO! THIS IS TOO MUCH!" I start laughing with the rest of the class. The anthem ends and we all take our seats. If I were in charge of Tigers TV, I maybe would've considered going off air before I cuss them out. But here at Eastwood, no one thought things through. Ever. All they did was film the whole mess. "HEY! HEEEYYYY!" We all hear Stevens finally arriving to the studio. The cameras turn back on. Nick and Austin's faces were priceless. They were acting like there was nothing wrong. I can tell they had no idea they were live. "Austin. He can't be yelling at me like that so he must be talking to you, Austin" Nick says still in his 'News Reporter' character. I loved the fact that they're still speaking into the mics. "Now I hear you Nick, but there's no way he's yelling at me like that either Nick." Austin replies. They both laugh fakely before turning back to the furious principle. The camera gets placed on him. My guy way panting. BROOOO! "Who casted you two!?" Stevens snaps once more, leaving the scene. Nick and Austin look at each other again. We then hear talking from behind the scenes. They both look past the camera. I text the group chat to let them know they're on air. They both take out their phones to look. "Brandon just said we're on..." Nick says lost. He looks at the camera. "Wait. Now?" he asks. I laugh then text the group again. How long do they think The National Anthem is? They look back down to their phones "We were on air the entire time." Austin says confused. "YES!" someone says off camera. Nick and Austin laugh then got serious again, looking at the camera. "Hold on." Nick says to us before talking to whoever's in charge. "We were on the whole time and you didn't tell us..." he says pissed. He then turns to Austin who was shaking his head like it wasn't their fault at all. "Is this guy good?" Nick asks him. The camera guy speaks again but I couldn't put together what was being said. Both Nick and Austin laugh and then turn serious again then continued like nothing happened. "This announcement is for the Girls Soccer Team. You will be meeting outside at 9:30. The bus leaves at 10, with or without you." Austin reads. "That was my line fool!" Nick mumbles. He was taking this whole thing super serious. "Fuck you mean!?" Austin mumbles back trying to hide the fact he was actually annoyed. Why is Stevens allowing this? "That was my line! You were supposed to say the one before!" Nick then says not caring that they were live now. Austin shrugs and tries to fix it by reading the best line. "Oh. This announcement is for all students,—" Nick cuts him off. "Let me say it then!" He snaps before continuing. "The boys game outside will be spectator free due to finals coming up. Stay in class." Nick finishes the announcement with a smile once again. Austin glares at Nick before cringing. "You're saying with me bitch." Austin says to Nick. "Wrap it up!" Stevens finally thought of the solution. Super late. Austin and Nick start to speak simultaneously. "Those have been all your morning announcements on Tigers TV, May the—." they look past the camera again. "Yeah, we're definitely not saying that." Nick says straight up. They look back to the camera. Austin starts but then passes it to Nick before speaking together again.