Chapter 40

A/N

hi this chapters short 😬 sorry
————

Zion's POV
~~~
It's 2:27 am and Nick and I just got back from the ER. Shit was packed with crackheads and drunks. Crazy. Nick turned on my street to drop me off. "Thanks man." I thank him for the ride. He parks up in the driveway, ready to hop out. What's wrong with this guy?

"Where are you going?" I ask him as he passes me, walking up to the porch. "Do you not see the time? If I go home, I'm sleeping in my car." he tells me. Sounds like a personal problem to me. "Why? Don't you have a key?" I ask him. My guy looked shaky.

"Yeah but my mom turns on the house alarm at night." he says. Sucks. "I'll set the alarm off and the police will show up. My mom said if that happens, she's gonna tell them i'm trespassing." I laugh at him, he has to be exaggerating. "Debby? She wouldn't." I say. Nick's face was straight. He can't be serious.

"Deadass?" I ask him. "Deadass." he answers. I cannot pass up this opportunity. "Trust me, she'll turn off the alarm." I say walking him back to his car. "Alright." Nick shrugs. That's what I love about my boy Nick, he ain't a bitch.

We both hopped back in the whip. Nick was silent the whole ride. He is scaredddd! LMFAOOO! He parks in front of his house. Nick doesn't do anything. "Shit!" he says. I look at him. "What?" I ask him. "I really don't wanna test her." Nick mentions.

"Call her." I recommend. Nick shakes his head. "Give me your key." I tell him. He doesn't even hesitate to throw it my way. I sigh and got out his car. I'll do ANYTHING for him not to come back home with me.

Nick reversed out the driveway as I walked up the front steps. There's no way he's serious. "If that alarm goes off, I'm gone, with or without you!" Nick warns me. I shake my head and unlocked the door. I knew he was exaggerating everything.

I open the door and this LOUD ASS sirens go off. I didn't even think, just dipped. "I FUCKING TOLD YOUR ASS!" Nick says as I hop back into his car. He drove off. His phone then starts to ring. "Hi mom." he answers it like that didn't just happen. "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET IN THE HOUSE AT 3AM?!" I can hear Debby yell.

"It was Zion! I told him not to open the door and he still did!" Nick right away snitches. Rat. She hangs up on him. He then looks at me. "I told you, I never cap." is all he said to me for the rest of the car ride back to my crib. Fuck.

"I said I'm sorry." I apologized for the 3rd time to Nick. He doesn't say anything. We make it back to my house. I unlock my door and Nick walks in before me. "Suck a dick." he says walking up the stairs. Damn. That hurt. I then hear laughing. "Fuck you Elom." Nick says from upstairs. He's cheesed.

LATER THAT MORNING

Edwin's POV
~~~
I wake up to an empty bed. I rub my tired eyes and looked around the room. "Cameron?" I call out. No answer. All I can hear was the shower. I look at the clock on my dresser. It's 6:12. Why is she up so early?

I get up and headed into the bathroom where she was. She pokes her head out the shower once she heard the door open then shut. "Edwin! Get out!" she yells at me. All I was trying to do is get ready for the day.

"What? A guy can't share the bathroom with his beautiful girlfriend anymore?" I mumble with my toothbrush in my mouth. "Seriously! I'm naked!" she then adds. Well no shit. "Really?!" I say sarcastically, covering my eyes with my free hand. "Get out!" she then yells at me again. It's way too early for this.